No announcement yet.

Please someone defend Simmons to me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please someone defend Simmons to me...

Come on.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
    Come on.
    Let's see .

Elite passer
    Matchup nightmare (6 10 pg.!)
    Elite court vision
    Elite defense (holding kawhi to 60 percent shooting)

Edited to add... Improving ft percentage. Teams barely hack him anymore at the end of games

Edited again to add... HAVE YOU EVER SEEN HANDLES LIKE THAT ON A 6 10 PLAYER??
    Last edited by Greenstealth; 05-07-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Brown referred to him as 'amazingly unselfish'. Can I use that one?

Comment

Come on.
        Nope.

Comment

He was awesome that game when Embiid was out. Like Cowherd said, surround him w/ shooters and look out. Embiid is the problem here.

Comment

Embiid is sick. Remember he is loaded up with anti inflammatory drugs right now his immune system is weak. That is the real root of that issue. And the Sixers know that its calculated risk that if you can get his knee to feel OK enough and he doesn't fall ill, he can dominate. But he did, so he can not.

That doesn't change the fact that his teammates need to step up and create for him and around him right now. Give him easy looks, open it up some. Only Jimmy is doing that and that is not enough you need more threats or the opponent collapses on Jimmy like you saw last night and he has to force and then basically the game gets completely away from them.

It's frustrating to continue to hear how elite Ben is when he is unable to saddle up this way. Passing talent is not enough in the NBA playoffs. You need a complete point guard. Evan a complete BAD point guard would be better.
            Last edited by HEREisAKERS; 05-08-2019, 09:00 AM.
            Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

HEY SIMMONS IS RIGHT THERE WITH MAGIC AND KOBE AND M.J. AND WILT THE STILT AND LARRY BIRD AND BILL RUSSELL.... YA KNOW ELITE.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He's 22.

Comment

AND? I KNOW 14 Y.O. KIDS WHO SHOOT JUMP SHOTS..... AND MAKE THEM, 75% OF THE TIME.

Comment

SIMMONS IS A PUSSY. LET'S FACE IT. IT WAS HIS TIME TO STEP UP AND BE THE MAN AND HE WHIMPERED OUT LIKE A PUSS.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                      AND? I KNOW 14 Y.O. KIDS WHO SHOOT JUMP SHOTS..... AND MAKE THEM, 75% OF THE TIME.
                      probably not in the NBA. I get your point. His game is frustrating now, because you have already gotten many looks at the potential ceiling, and wonder if he's ever going to take the steps to get there. I didn't expect this team to win it all this year, and just hope that Brand didn't blow his wad with both trades for naught. I'm still plenty hopeful that this'll be a really fun team to watch for a long time.

Comment

KIDS GOT NO HEART.
                        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-08-2019, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Come on.
                          Let me take a few steps back.
                          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Fultz had more upside

Comment

hahahahahahaha

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                              Fultz had more upside
                              Thanks for putting it into perspective. Lol
                              Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Working...
                              X