“We” appear to have had a fantastic draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “We” appear to have had a fantastic draft

80% of it could contribute in a big way this year. 3 out of 5 if Peters stays healthy all season (LOL)

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/PHI
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 08-06-2019, 07:44 AM.

I get so aroused looking at that offensive roster. Stay healthy boys!!!

Comment

NOW CAN WE TRADE SMEGMA BACK TO THE FORESKINS BORED FOR .....I DON'T KNOW A PILE OF BLOODY DOGSHIT?
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Just move Peters to guard. Problem solved.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I don’t know about you guys but the more I think about it the more I believe this is the most talented roster the eagles have put together in my years of being a fan. IF Wentz can stay healthy sky’s the limit.

I know it’s not directly related to this years draft but I think Djax is going to open up the field a ton for a the rest of the offense and Goeddert will be an unstoppable force with he and Ertz on the field.
          Last edited by broadstreetparade; 08-06-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Possibly on O, but the D is looking like a dumpster fire EVERY day. Look at some of the recent signings the past few days. When you see a "Ashantay Brown" coming in to possibly be a starting LB, not good. Folks are concerned about "Matt Leblanc" - a guy off the street last year - being healthy for God's sake. We better hope the O can avg. 30+ a week.
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

The Super Bowl TO team was pretty fucking close on offense.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

how about for the Illadelph

Comment

I was listening to WIP this morning and I think it was Sign Man John calling in. you could hear the optimism coming through the phone. I feel the same way. However, another huge feeling I have as we head into the season is RELIEF.

I am still so fucking grateful for that super bowl win. It's like the pressure is off for the rest of my life and I can just now focus on the positives and not worry about the 'what ifs'. Just enjoy the eagles and what should be an excellent season. I seriously think this team could win it all. You know Wentz wants it so bad.

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
                  Last edited by Ellsworth; 08-06-2019, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Is this team better on paper?

TO, Westbrook and the peak of McNabb, combined with a really good O-line.

There's no TO on this team, but the WRs as a group are better, the TEs are easily better and I think Howard is better than Westbrook.

The OTs are probably a push, and the center is better.

Give Wentz, or even McNabb, the offense that Chip dismantled and that would be the best one.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
                      Possibly on O, but the D is looking like a dumpster fire EVERY day. Look at some of the recent signings the past few days. When you see a "Ashantay Brown" coming in to possibly be a starting LB, not good. Folks are concerned about "Matt Leblanc" - a guy off the street last year - being healthy for God's sake. We better hope the O can avg. 30+ a week.
                      How do you figure? Didn’t WE win the Super Bowl with Darnell elerbee at LB? My point is these guys don’t need pro bowlers at LB to have a competitive defense. I don’t think gruger-hill makes or breaks the defense. The line is going to be tops in the league if barnette returns to form and there’s better depth in the secondary. I can agree that the D probably isn’t as good as the 2004 super bowl year and I understand the concern but I think to say it’s a dumpster fire is a stretch.

Comment

Yes, close

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        The Super Bowl TO team was pretty fucking close on offense.
                        Agholor>GLew

Goedert>LJ Smith

Kelce>Fraley

Comment

I feel the same way man...

I can just enjoy the seasons now,,I thought Linebacker was a point of need during the Draft, and we did very little to address that...Maybe we get a cap casualty vet@ the end of camp. But "cough" we could do better there"

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

I am still so fucking grateful for that super bowl win. It's like the pressure is off for the rest of my life and I can just now focus on the positives and not worry about the 'what ifs'. Just enjoy the eagles and what should be an excellent season. I seriously think this team could win it all. You know Wentz wants it so bad.

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

IMO Westbrook was much better than Howard. But the 04 team had nothing behind Westbrook at RB and wasn't balanced. This team has a very good RB committee and a better interior OL, especially if Brooks is healthy. I expect them to actually be able to run the ball against good teams, something FF teams never did.

I think this team is better on paper. They have more legit receiving threats than can be on the field at the same time. They won't, however, benefit from the NFC being as pitiful as it was in 04.
                            Last edited by art vandelay; 08-06-2019, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Howard played behind a shit offensive line

last year. Let’s see what he does this season.
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X