I thought Toronto had a "deep" team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Toronto had a "deep" team?

The Sixers shitty bench is crushing them, and they've hardly had any of The Threegional Manager's cock yet

They should fire Nick Nurse yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      The Sixers shitty bench is crushing them, and they've hardly had any of The Threegional Manager's cock yet
      Are you really getting cocky only up 2-1?? Whew!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Are you really getting cocky only up 2-1?? Whew!

How is that cocky stating what's happened? Their bench has scored 30 points in all 3 games, combined

Comment

2-1 is good start to the series. The pressure is on the Sixers to go up 3-1. But plenty of people thought this wouldn't be much of a series at all, and in the last two games they've avoided their trademark blown leads.

Comment

Like I said in the other thread, Toronto does have a deeper team and a better bench but I have been around long enough to watch then choke things away year after year. Quite frankly, the Sixers kicked the shit out of them yesterday, total beatdown and it was entertaining as fuck to watch lol

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
              Teams typically shorten their bench in playoffs. Sixers starting five is one of the best in basketball "when healthy".

They are going to an 8 man rotation and it's helping.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                Teams typically shorten their bench in playoffs. Sixers starting five is one of the best in basketball "when healthy".

They are going to an 8 man rotation and it's helping.
                Especially when one of those 8 is MIKE SCOTT.

He says hello.

Comment

Raptors starting five is outscoring Sixers. Our bench has been the difference so far.

Comment

Working...
                  X