Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw "First Man" for the first time just now

Some observations:

1. I could understand only one out of every five words, the soundtrack or my ears?

2. A movie has never been made about a more boring man than Neil Armstrong.

3. Having said that, if you were alive in 1969 and you didn't watch this wide-eyed, you are/were a fucknut of some kind.

4. This wasn't a movie about landing on the moon. It was a movie about a man's pain about losing a child.

5. Those Fox News fucking idiots who criticized the movie because they "didn't show them planting the US flag on the moon" are fucking idiots. "United States" and the flag were all over this movie. The Apollo V rocket, the space suits, they even showed the flag planted twice on the moon. WTF are these right wing snowflakes complaining about? Armstrong planted his dead daughter's bracelet on the moon. If you missed that, watch the fucking movie again you bleating right wing fucknuts. And read Shakespeare.
    DB

SO HOW DO YOU REALLY FEEL?
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Nice read

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      Some observations:

1. I could understand only one out of every five words, the soundtrack or my ears?

2. A movie has never been made about a more boring man than Neil Armstrong.

3. Having said that, if you were alive in 1969 and you didn't watch this wide-eyed, you are/were a fucknut of some kind.

4. This wasn't a movie about landing on the moon. It was a movie about a man's pain about losing a child.

5. Those Fox News fucking idiots who criticized the movie because they "didn't show them planting the US flag on the moon" are fucking idiots. "United States" and the flag were all over this movie. The Apollo V rocket, the space suits, they even showed the flag planted twice on the moon. WTF are these right wing snowflakes complaining about? Armstrong planted his dead daughter's bracelet on the moon. If you missed that, watch the fucking movie again you bleating right wing fucknuts. And read Shakespeare.
      a big flags up!?

������������

Last edited by Drama Queen; 06-20-2019, 06:24 PM. Reason: Dim Bulb wants to rock the flag!

Comment

bwahaha

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        a big flags up!?

������������

you crack me up. Where's your freaking lapel pin you commie bastard?

(Of course I meant "Saturn V")
        DB

Comment

Working...
        X