Panther camp started today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panther camp started today...

made a point to meet and thank Torrey Smith for what he did for us last year...nice guy

he seems like a hell of a guy. i'll miss him. he'll be great for the community around charlotte.

Comment

I hated him during the regular season but he was big time in the playoffs. Huge chance we dont even get past the Falcons without the ball that bounced off the Falcons player's knee that set up that FG. I knew we were winning that game after that happened.

Mike Wallace is an upgrade though.

Comment

Good memory....and

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
        I hated him during the regular season but he was big time in the playoffs. Huge chance we dont even get past the Falcons without the ball that bounced off the Falcons player's knee that set up that FG. I knew we were winning that game after that happened.

....the reception on the flea flicker from Foles.....beautiful.

Considering his dropsy issues that was above and beyond.

Agree with you, I’m excited to see what Wallace will bring to the table.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Big grab on the initial drive in Supe as well on 3rd and 12.

Comment

Working...
          X