Conf to 3in and slag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conf to 3in and slag

Really thought Tiger had another major last sunday. Still holding out hope he can surpass that stinkin high-talking Nicklaus
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Fat Jack.

Comment

He's starting to putt again ... happiest people on the planet are the execs at the PGA, USGA and television stations, along with golf course owners and Dicks Sporting Goods.

EDITED TO ADD: I heard an astounding story (well, maybe not that astounding when I think about it) that the tv ratings for the PGA on Sunday were 70 percent higher than last year.
      Last edited by slag; 08-16-2018, 04:26 PM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I came to the bored Sunday, and didn't see no Tiger talk. He was close to winning two majors this year. He will win the next Masters.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

“At Bellerive, a squelchy, longish, hit-splat-and-repeat venue that felt more like a run-of-the-mill PGA Tour course than a classically creative major-championship track, Koepka bludgeoned the dull Midwestern quagmire into submission, eschewing irons for one driver after another as he attacked it with impunity both off the tee and into its large, soft greens en route to a two-stroke victory. Making it all the more impressive was the platoon of challengers that he held off on the final day, including Tiger Woods and Adam Scott.”
          - Golf Digest

More course set ups like this to come???
          Last edited by Drama Queen; 08-16-2018, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X