Reduce concession prices...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduce concession prices...

It is doubtful that any team would copy anything that the Washington Racists would do but they are doing something about the high concession prices and are offering discounts for STH ( I like that the transfer of tickets does not retain the discount)
    . See info half the way down...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7db403f833cf

The Ravens are also doing this which follows the Falcons from last year who proved they sold more items when reducing item costs....
    https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...ad-2018-season

Let's face it.. The days of going to a game are less special with as well as the game plays on TV. Yes, it is great to be there but I understand those who are content to stay home and watch it. It won't be the game ticket that pushes people away it will be all of the other "extras". Now if they can only address parking...

The Birds have a good product and put on a good show but this needs to happen in Philly as well. The good times won't last forever so they need to address this soon IMO.
    Hopes that were high in the heat of September ... can wilt and die in the chill of November. November can be cold and grey, November can be surly with bitter rain upon the world and winter coming early.
    - "The Voice" of NFL films -John Facenda

IS IT MANDATORY FOR PEOPLE TO BUY ANYTHING AT ANY SPORTS EVENT? THE ONLY STADIUM I EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING IS IRONPIGS GAMES, AND THAT IS LIMITED TO ONE BEER AND A DOG.

AS LONG AS IT KEEPS GETTING SOLD THE PRICES WILL NOT GO DOWN, ONLY UP.

CONTROL YOURSELF, STOP GETTING UP AND PULLING OUT THE CASH, CARD, WHATEVER....... SELF CONTROL.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The only thing we buy at each game is a bottle of water. We've usually had enough out at the gayte, and we're mostly about rehydrating and saving our precious voices. Other than that, we're pretty much concession free.

Comment

I THINK I BOUGHT TWO ITEMS SINCE 81'. SOMEONE BOUGHT ME A BEER AT THE VET, RETURNED THE FAVOR, EVEN THOUGH WE TOOK 3/4 CASE IN EVERY GAME.
        GOTTA LOVE THE OLD BEER HOAGIES.

Comment

I don't buy much at the games but I do every once in a while.

Unless I am in full not one fucking crab fry mode... which is definitely not the case right now.

The fact that these franchises are cutting concession prices just indicates the prices were too dam high to begin with.

--------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

OF COURSE IT'S ALL TO HIGH, ALWAYS WAS, BUT AS LONG AS PHANS KEEP BUYING ALL THAT 1,500% OVER COST OVERPRICED CRAP, THEY'LL KEEP THE PRICES WHERE THEY ARE.

WANT PRICES TO DROP..... STOP BUYING...

WE'RE MAD AS HELL AND NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X