FUCKING KELCE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEGENDARY.

Check out Jeff nudging Howie when he starts digging into Lombardi.

The WFC speech was #1 in my book until this shit. Jason Kelce going full Type 2 at the mic decked out in Mummer's regalia? Goddamn legend.
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

That speech was wonderful. Legendary is the perfect word.

Comment

Love the Avatar

although i'm still fond of the chicken!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Damn I feel kinda bad for Ertz and Jenkins having to follow that. Probably the greatest championship parade speech of all time, regardless of sport.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
            Damn I feel kinda bad for Ertz and Jenkins having to follow that. Probably the greatest championship parade speech of all time, regardless of sport.
            Yeah, if they had any idea that he was gonna go apeshit they should've had him go on last. People around me were saying the same thing.

Kelce cemented his legacy in Philly sports lore forever. What a character.

Comment

They should seriously put a statue of him in full mummer’s regale opposite the Rocky statue. Not even joking. It’s a great idea.

I’d be taking a family photo next to that on our next visit to the city.

Comment

Another place the uncensored version is living, in case it gets lost elsewhere:

https://streamable.com/42v24

Comment

Working...
                X