J-E-T-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-E-T-S

They move up three spots, give up their first (#6) and three seconds.

Wow. Howie rules.
    DB

Buffalo might pay the giants a fortune for 2 now.

QB’s likely going 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

QB’s likely going 1-2-3
      If the Gnats are locked in on a QB, they aren't selling. The Jets may have just royally fouled up Buffalo's off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        They move up three spots, give up their first (#6) and three seconds.

Wow. Howie rules.
        TO MOVE UP FROM 6 TO 3, COST EM 3 SECONDS? DAMN, SCREW THAT.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

if the BIlls miss out with all these teams moving up maybe Foles ends up being their guy. They'd be over the barrel, could get #22 and a second or 3rd, just wishing out loud

Comment

Originally posted by J Con View Post
            if the BIlls miss out with all these teams moving up maybe Foles ends up being their guy. They'd be over the barrel, could get #22 and a second or 3rd, just wishing out loud
            Had the same thought as soon as I saw the trade. They're only paying McCarron $3M, and it's basically a one year deal. Less than Glennon got from AZ. If they don't get their man in the draft, they have nada.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              Had the same thought as soon as I saw the trade. They're only paying McCarron $3M, and it's basically a one year deal. Less than Glennon got from AZ. If they don't get their man in the draft, they have nada.
              Browns aren't trading out of the 1 spot and i see no way the GMEN trade out of 2 unless it is a King's ransom and Buffalo has a King's ransom question is are they that stupid as none of these QB's seem to even be projected to be a sure fire franchise QB.

Maybe they trade for Foles but if they get #22 no way they get a 2nd or 3rd with it that's for sure... I could see them offer a 2nd, 3rd and maybe a player or a late pick next year which would be just fine with me for Foles.
              Last edited by Spartan92; 03-17-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                Browns aren't trading out of the 1 spot and i see no way the GMEN trade out of 2 unless it is a King's ransom and Buffalo has a King's ransom question is are they that stupid as none of these QB's seem to even be projected to be a sure fire franchise QB.

Maybe they trade for Foles but if they get #22 no way they get a 2nd or 3rd with it that's for sure... I could see them offer a 2nd, 3rd and maybe a player or a late pick next year which would be just fine with me for Foles.
                Buffalo would have to give up up both firsts, both seconds, plus something next year to get to #2. For one of these QB's? That would be utter madness.

If the Bills were in fact the team that offered a second rounder for Foles, he has to be back on their radar today. A playoff team can not go into the season with a guy who hasn't thrown a TD pass since 2015 and Nathan Peterman playing quarterback for them.

Comment

Buffalo would have to give up up both firsts, both seconds, plus something next year to get to #2. For one of these QB's? That would be utter madness.

If the Bills were in fact the team that offered a second rounder for Foles, he has to be back on their radar today. A playoff team can not go into the season with a guy who hasn't thrown a TD pass since 2015 and Nathan Peterman playing quarterback for them.
                  My point exactly.. I doubt they would be that stupid to trade all that capital away for one of these QB's there is no Manning no Luck no sure fire franchise guy.. But Foles will not get a 1st and 2nd or 3rd that's for sure.. I would take both 2nds that would be a great trade and great value for him if not the #22

Comment

Agreed

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

QB’s likely going 1-2-3
                    And now the Cleveland 4th pick and even the Colts 6th pick are in the car bird’s seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                      My point exactly.. I doubt they would be that stupid to trade all that capital away for one of these QB's there is no Manning no Luck no sure fire franchise guy.. But Foles will not get a 1st and 2nd or 3rd that's for sure.. I would take both 2nds that would be a great trade and great value for him if not the #22
                      I have no idea if Howie's on the same page, but I'd take two 2nds for Nick so fast your head would spin. No offense to Nick, I'll love him forever, but we've got some major turnover coming in 2019 (Graham, McLeod, Ajayi, Peters and Darby are all gone next year, IMO) to make room for Carson's $30M deal, and they're going to need young talent to stay competitive. Best to start developing them now, so we're not starting too many rookies in key positions in 2019.

Comment

Not necessarily. If I'm Buffalo, I give McCarron a chance...I mean, why not? I'm not close to sold on him but I'm also not sold on this QB class.

Comment

I am with you on this

I have no idea if Howie's on the same page, but I'd take two 2nds for Nick so fast your head would spin. No offense to Nick, I'll love him forever, but we've got some major turnover coming in 2019 (Graham, McLeod, Ajayi, Peters and Darby are all gone next year, IMO) to make room for Carson's $30M deal, and they're going to need young talent to stay competitive. Best to start developing them now, so we're not starting too many rookies in key positions in 2019.
                          But unless they trade Foles by this afternoon, he probably stays (barring a training camp trade). He is owed a $3 million roster bonus today.

Comment

So the browns can get a qb + Barkley

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
                              Not necessarily. If I'm Buffalo, I give McCarron a chance...I mean, why not? I'm not close to sold on him but I'm also not sold on this QB class.
                              McCarron got a one year camp body deal in the most batshit QB market the league has ever seen. Nobody sees him as anything but a worst case scenario option. Buffalo needs something better than that.
                              Last edited by The Duck; 03-18-2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X