They're rushing Wentz too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're rushing Wentz too much

They should back off and let BDN take the first month or two. The knee can't possibly be stable enough in eight months for this shit.

They have go fever and it might cost us.
    DB

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    They should back off and let BDN take the first month or two. The knee can't possibly be stable enough in eight months for this shit.

If his doctor approves the workout then they aren't rushing him.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yeah you're probably right

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      If his doctor approves the workout then they aren't rushing him.
      What could go wrong? Unanticipated hit, slip or something? Nah...

DB

Comment

I'M SURE THE DOCTOR'S ARE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW FAR ALONG THE PROCESS IS AND THE ORGANIZATION IS SMART ENOUGH NOT TO RUSH HIM BACK.

DON'T ALLOW THAT OLD PHILADELPHIA MENTALITY TO CREEP BACK IN.

THIS IS A NEW REGIME AND THEY KNOW WHERE THE WINS ARE AND HOW TO GET THEM. IT'S ALL GOOD.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

What could go wrong? Unanticipated hit, slip or something? Nah...
          Shit happens, and there isn't much you can do to predict it. But if any team knows how to manage risk well, it's this one.

Comment

i'd prefer a little caution. We are talking about a franchise QB and we have a SB champion MVP ready to go as a backup.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I think that's a mindfuck for him if the doctors say he is fine.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Totally agree with this. Although I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they aren't foolish enough to risk a catastrophe.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  Totally agree with this. Although I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they aren't foolish enough to risk a catastrophe.
                  I don't believe you should treat him like a piece of glass. At some point he's got to come back and play. I just think if you are going to err one way or the other it's better to do so on the side of caution.

We all know that usually these ACL injuries take a full year to recover from.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

He's a young buck. He's allright

Comment

I agree with IE

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                      He's a young buck. He's allright
                      What's it hurt to be cautious?
                      DB

Comment

I said all along 2nd week of October is a fair projection

for this injury,,,he can do this and that during camp,,,he's looking good so far.

If the Kid takes no preseason game snaps, I think we have nothing to worry about. If they try to start him in the 3rd Preseason game,,,get worried.
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

I SAID IT BEFORE. I DON'T BELIEVE THIS ORGANIZATION WILL PUT THEIR NEXT SUPER BOWL CHAMPION MVP IN A POSITION WHERE THEY WILL RUSH HIM BACK, GET HIM HURT.
                          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 07-31-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

i don't think the injury necessarily takes a year. carson palmer, wes welker, and adrian peterson all tore ACLs later than wentz did, then returned to start the following season. even mcnabb only tore his ACL 3 weeks earlier then wentz did, and started the next preseason, which is pretty much the same as wentz tearing his ACL in week 14 then starting in week 1.

i don't think they'll rush him. they have a SB MVP backup.

Comment

LATEST REPORT. WENTZ NOT DOING 11 ON 11 DRILLS. PEDS SAID HE LIKED WHAT HE SAW EARLIER, NO REASON TO KEEP HIM IN.

TOLD YA MAN, THIS IGGLES TEAM HAS THEIR SHIT TOGETHER.
                              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 08-01-2018, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X