This team has a collective IQ of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team has a collective IQ of

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Shit, you beat me to it!

Doesn’t anyone have a fucking clue where they’re playing? Half the hits to left are thrown out at Fenway!

First base coach must be hand picked by brain dead Gabe. I love the team but I’m so fucking tired of watching shit ball.

Analytic Gabe forgets to teach his boys how to run bases. Now Quinn is his new love. The same Quinn starting both games. The fucking Quinn that bunts down third for a hit when the third baseman is playing three steps in! It was also great to see Alfaro pulled for Knapp, who the proceeded to do shit.

Fuck Gabe. I guess the Phils couldn’t unload him at the deadline.
    Last edited by Overbrook; 07-31-2018, 07:26 PM.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Holy shit ... they just played defense!

Comment

Defense? What fucking defense?

bogaerts should be out by ten feet at second, but Shit for Brains Gabe’s new little butt buddy Quinn shows off his extremely candy ass arm.

Damn!
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I was talking about the play at the plate on the attempted double steal.

Comment

I know that

Originally posted by slag View Post
            I was talking about the play at the plate on the attempted double steal.
            And they played that to perfection.

I’m just pissed about this Quinn kid. He ain’t no major leaguer.

And how about having Alfaro in the game last night in the late innings instead of watching Knapp strand 4 in two at bats? I’m just sick of Gabe and his head up his ass managing.

Comment

Don't get me started on Gabe ... and right on queue Quinn hits a double.

Comment

Don't get me started on Gabe ... and right on queue Quinn hits a double.
                Lol...this is a team that almost lost 100 games in 2017 ND have not made the playoffs since 2011.

They are in sole possession of first place on August 1.

Clearly the FO should FIRE GABE!!!

Comment

Oh we're throwing strawmen?

Ok.

Gabe's perfect ... beyond reproach.

Comment

Oh we're throwing strawmen?

Ok.

Gabe's perfect ... beyond reproach.
                    He isn't perfect but he learns from his mistakes and has turned this group of young men from perennial losers into winners.
                    Last edited by 06hawkalum; 08-01-2018, 07:36 AM.

Comment

He is not the reason they are in first place ... but you go ahead and genuflect.

Comment

He is not the reason they are in first place ... but you go ahead and genuflect.
                        Lol...yeah, it's because of those off-season aquisitions of Santana and Arrieta.

Got it.

Comment

For a fanbase that is only supposed to care about results, Gabe haters sure do get hung up on his personality.

Comment

I actually don't hate the player ... I hate the game.

Comment

I actually don't hate the player ... I hate the game.
                              Well, "the game" has taken them from worst to first.

Please tell be you aren't the WIP caller that rants about how, without Gabe, the Phils would have five more wins.

Because, clearly, this roster is capable of winning 100+ games. They basically are the 2011 Phils redux.
                              Last edited by 06hawkalum; 08-01-2018, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X