No announcement yet.

SO IF AN NFL PLAYER GETS VOTED IN.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO IF AN NFL PLAYER GETS VOTED IN.....

AND HAS THAT PRIVILEGE OF GETTING BUSTED IN THE H.O.F, AND SAYS F.U. I'M NOT GOING CAUSE I'M A CRY BABY, DIVA, DRIVEWAY WORKIN OUT, ATTENTION HO, ASSHOLE, SHOULD HIS BUST BE IN A PLACE WHERE NO ONE CAN SEE IT?

I SAY OH HELL YEAH.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    AND HAS THAT PRIVILEGE OF GETTING BUSTED IN THE H.O.F, AND SAYS F.U. I'M NOT GOING CAUSE I'M A CRY BABY, DIVA, DRIVEWAY WORKIN OUT, ATTENTION HO, ASSHOLE, SHOULD HIS BUST BE IN A PLACE WHERE NO ONE CAN SEE IT?

I SAY OH HELL YEAH.
    Is the Hall of Fame honoring great football careers or is it honoring the degree to which a player respects the Hall of Fame?
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Pretty sure the HOF stays out of that kind of stuff. Isn't there some sort of criteria that only "on the field accomplishments" should be considered for enshrinement.

If OJs bust is still prominent, TO's should be prominent.

Comment

Put it in the mens room

under the blow dryer
        Last edited by TRENT; 08-02-2018, 12:25 PM.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          Is the Hall of Fame honoring great football careers or is it honoring the degree to which a player respects the Hall of Fame?
          OBVIOUSLY HONORS GREAT PLAYERS BUT, IF A PLAYER DOES NOT RESPECT THE HALL THEN THEY SHOULD SAY THANKS BUT NO THANKS, AND DECLINE THE INDUCTION, NOT SAY HEY THANKS BUT SCREW YOU. I BELIEVE THAT WOULD STIR UP MORE SHIT THAN WHAT THIS LUNATIC IS DOING.

JUST MY OPINION.

NOW DAWK IS THE MAN. TOTALLY HONORED BY BEING INDUCTED.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            under the blow dryer
            OR NEXT TO THE PISSER FOR SPLASHBACK. HEY HE'LL STILL BE IN CANTON.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
              Pretty sure the HOF stays out of that kind of stuff. Isn't there some sort of criteria that only "on the field accomplishments" should be considered for enshrinement.

If OJs bust is still prominent, TO's should be prominent.
              I FEEL AS THOUGH OJ AFTER NFL LIFE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DURING NFL LIFE. EVEN IF HE DID LOSE HIS MARBLES.

Comment

Is TerpEagle not the king of retorical questions?

Comment

I think Pete Rose would agree with you when it comes to the baseball HOF as well.

Comment

Owens has agreed to give a speech

provided the Hall of Fame renegotiates to include a percentage of the fan admission fees for the day.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

OK. NOW THAT'S FUNNY.

Comment

I don't have a ton of respect for the HOF voting process, do you? It's kind of a joke.

TO is a sure first ballot HOF player who didn't get in because former players and journalists thought he was a "bad teammate." Bad teammates don't rush back from a broken bone, risking further injury, to play in the SB.

I don't love how TO is going about this, but the HOF can spare me any moralizing on their end.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                          Is TerpEagle not the king of retorical questions?
                          Is not TerpEagle not the king?
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

OBVIOUSLY HONORS GREAT PLAYERS BUT, IF A PLAYER DOES NOT RESPECT THE HALL THEN THEY SHOULD SAY THANKS BUT NO THANKS, AND DECLINE THE INDUCTION, NOT SAY HEY THANKS BUT SCREW YOU. I BELIEVE THAT WOULD STIR UP MORE SHIT THAN WHAT THIS LUNATIC IS DOING.

JUST MY OPINION.

NOW DAWK IS THE MAN. TOTALLY HONORED BY BEING INDUCTED.
                            That would suggest that respect of the HOF is more important than respect of the play on the field. If the HOF is really about inducting the best players in the NFL they shouldn't care about what the players think of it.
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

I FEEL AS THOUGH OJ AFTER NFL LIFE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DURING NFL LIFE. EVEN IF HE DID LOSE HIS MARBLES.
                              So why does TO's life after NFL life matter?
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                              X