Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desean Jackson requesting trade

Per twatter.

Not sure if there’s still bad blood with him and the team, but he’d be a nice fit. I wouldn’t do anymore than a 3, though.

Good God do it

Comment

He's in the second year of a 3 year deal that is guaranteed through this year. His 2019 season is at 10 mil, but he can be cut w/o consequence. The bucs will probably cut him after this year anyway.

I think he's just unhappy the way he's being used and wants to earn one more payday - he saw Wallace get one (4 mil) and Torrey Smith (9 mil so far) at comparable ages/skill sets.

A 3rd is far too high. I'm thinking 6th or 7th.

Comment

wouldn't it be cool to trade for both Djax and Shady, go on a run, win another one and have Kelce unleash on Chump Kelly in his mummers uni. WOW. Obviously these trade don't guarantee we win it all but damn I would love to see them both back in midnight green.

Comment

For a 6 it would be an absolute no brainer. I think you might be undervaluing the market, though. It seems like the there’s more trades every year, and other teams (Houston, etc) need receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            He's in the second year of a 3 year deal that is guaranteed through this year. His 2019 season is at 10 mil, but he can be cut w/o consequence. The bucs will probably cut him after this year anyway.

I think he's just unhappy the way he's being used and wants to earn one more payday - he saw Wallace get one (4 mil) and Torrey Smith (9 mil so far) at comparable ages/skill sets.

A 3rd is far too high. I'm thinking 6th or 7th.
            I agree it should be a late round pick but the Bucks have already refused the request I doubt they let him walk for anything less than a 3 or 4. They don't want to let him go or are trying to raise his price by saying so I guess

Comment

And we play Houston this year

Comment

maybe you guys are right

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                For a 6 it would be an absolute no brainer. I think you might be undervaluing the market, though. It seems like the there’s more trades every year, and other teams (Houston, etc) need receivers.
                Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                I agree it should be a late round pick but the Bucks have already refused the request I doubt they let him walk for anything less than a 3 or 4. They don't want to let him go or are trying to raise his price by saying so I guess
                I've heard that midseason traders are now more of a sellers market and prices are going up. Still, it's hard to imagine adding a receiver, even one familiar with the club/offense for only 8 weeks for a mid round pick. Can you possibly get enough value?

Comment

I don’t ever want to face him again.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    Per twatter.

Not sure if there’s still bad blood with him and the team, but he’d be a nice fit. I wouldn’t do anymore than a 3, though.
                    I think the bad blood is between him and Chump. He knows he still has fans in Phila.

For the right price, I'd make a move.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I don't think a 6th or a 7th is realistic. Those are basically throwaway picks. For comparison, we gave up a 5th for Sproles when he was at a similar stage in his career, playing a position that has a shorter shelf life. And you could argue that that was a steal, even though we didn't make the playoffs any of the seasons that he was really playing.

At this point TB has the #1 offense in football and isn't out of the playoffs, so I don't know if this is anything besides Jackson's frustration with the Rapeist's inability to get him the ball. I'd give up a 4th, which would be a lot for an 11th year WR.

Comment

[QUOTE=rothdawg;1919203]Per twatter.

Not sure if there’s still bad blood with him and the team, but he’d be a nice fit. I wouldn’t do anymore than a 3, though.[/QUOT

Win this week and do it, lose and forget it

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                          I think the bad blood is between him and Chump. He knows he still has fans in Phila.

For the right price, I'd make a move.
                          Agreed. Chip really was the worst.

Comment

Fuck it give up a 4th.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I expect to Howie to do a few moves.

Comment

Working...
                              X