So can we all agree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So can we all agree

This team fucking sucks this year and we give them a pass because last year's superbowl?

I think with a solid draft (reload on Oline), a decent RB, and some new corners we will be back in the mix next year or following.

Carson needs a better mentor (QB coach), he has some faulty mechanics I think he can fix.

Doug Pederson needs to go ahead and replace Mike Groh. Also DP offensive scheme seems very simple. Not sure if it's execution but the screens are always sniffed. I can't quite pin point it but the O seems less exciting.

Shwartz zneedsto go. That's just that.

The whole coaching staff needs to be fired. It’s a disgrace what’s happening this year.

Comment

You are an idiot.

Comment

I will only agree if you promise not to post until next season.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          You are an idiot.
          Very constructive post. You really elaborated on the issues I brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            I will only agree if you promise not to post until next season.
            Well how about you talk about what you disagree with?? Use that thing in your head for something else besides banging it around when you are trying to walk your 300 lb ass to the bathroom drunk.
            Last edited by Williejay; 10-28-2018, 10:43 AM.

Comment

How about you just stop posting

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                How about you just stop posting
                Why because it differs from what you think? How about you discuss on the topics you disagree with? Then let's talk about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                  Well how about you talk about what you disagree with?? Use that thing in your head for something else besides banging it around when you are trying to walk your 300 lb ass to the bathroom drunk.
                  Wow. Fail.

Comment

I am as far away from three bills as you are from a good post.

Comment

It's because no one cares what you think .Shut up stop posting

Comment

Kelce would like to have a word with you.
                        ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          It's because no one cares what you think .Shut up stop posting
                          Well then why post on the thread lol. You are a fucking dumbass. You obviously cared enough to respond multiple times all 3 of you bwahahahaha. Stupid motherfuckers.

Comment

Willie J Retard

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                              Willie J Retard
                              Why you still posting bruh? Honest question. You got autism? That explains a lot.
                              Last edited by Williejay; 10-28-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X