Machado watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ers/792282002/
    Last edited by Snakebitten; 07-17-2018, 01:42 PM. Reason: My bad JuT, this was from Bob Nightengale that you already mentioned

Comment

for once

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      The Phils are not as desperate to make this trade as the others. Dodgers were one game away from winning it all last year. Let them overpay and go after Machado/Harper in the off season.
      you're right. Although, both teams offers, from the prospects mentioned are competitive. If someone's the favorite based on what people are reporting, I can't tell who - its just a matter of which total package is better and no one has reported that. Medina or Diaz are similarly ranked prospects FWIW

Scott Lauber is floating something close to that: https://twitter.com/ScottLauber/stat...56127937241089

But again, Nightengale is a stooge - used as a pawn by management regularly
      Last edited by JuTMSY4; 07-17-2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Yeah ... I'm serious about players running out balls.

Appears nothing will change all this kind of rampant new school horseshit, but I still don't like it.

Not saying I know enough about Machado to say he's a serious violator ... but if anyone does it when I'm in the stadium, I'm fucking booing.
        Last edited by slag; 07-17-2018, 02:56 PM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Yeah ... well it's the first one that came up on a simple google search of many.

Including a recent one in which a "lifelong" Oriole fan called him that exact word in the comment section of a trade rumor site.

I don't really know, but it appears there is some smoke there and telling someone to eat shit because they've heard it also is a bit over the fucking top.
          Oh, a lifelong fan talking shit about the player his team is about to lose. This Machado sounds like another Desean Jackson. We don't want someone like him.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
          X