THE MORE I WATCH SIXERS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE MORE I WATCH SIXERS....

THE MORE I HATE COVINGTON. JUST STEALING MONEY. LOOKS LIKE HE JUST DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT.

THAT IS ALL.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-09-2018, 08:52 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    THE MORE I HATE COVINGTON. JUST STEALING MONEY. LOOKS LIKE HE JUST DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT.

THAT IS ALL.
    Same. He kills momentum like no player I can remember.

Comment

Covington is awful. Brings nothing to the table offensively and I have been watching him get roasted all series defensively. Time to bring in Anderson over him

Comment

He used to be good on defense. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          He used to be good on defense. I promise.
          He is getting roasted/exposed this serious. JA did a good job on Wade last series.

Comment

The reason Boston wins this series is their defense. They have four players better on defense than Covington.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              The reason Boston wins this series is their defense. They have four players better on defense than Covington.
              Yep.... And they also have more guys that can make plays in an ISO situation. Tatum/Brown/Rosier/Horford are probably better than anyone the Sixers have in a 1v1 situation offensively. Maybe Embiid but he's been up & down with the mask

Comment

And look who just killed the mo with a chance to take the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                  Same. He kills momentum like no player I can remember.
                  CAN YA CUT PLAYERS LIKE IN NFL OR ARE THEY STUCK WITH THIS GUY? NO WAY SOMEONE TAKES HIM IN A TRADE.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    CAN YA CUT PLAYERS LIKE IN NFL OR ARE THEY STUCK WITH THIS GUY? NO WAY SOMEONE TAKES HIM IN A TRADE.
                    I think they can make a trade with Indiana in the offseason. Trevor Booker may be available.

Comment

Hate to say it, but nothing good comes when Ben Simmons has been in the game this series.... Second he came in, 76ers instantly couldn't score

Comment

I know it's been said too many times but it's unfortunate he just can't shoot. That hook shot nonsense stings the nostrils.

Comment

Fucking AWFUL. 5 straight layups for the Celtics... Brett Brown getting bent over

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                            Hate to say it, but nothing good comes when Ben Simmons has been in the game this series.... Second he came in, 76ers instantly couldn't score
                            IMO, SIMMONS PLAYED LIKE THE ROOKIE HE IS IN THIS SERIES. NOT MUCH CONFIDENCE IN HIS JUMPER. IF I'M WRONG, TELL ME, LEARN ME.

COVINGTON SHOULD BE A CONCRETE COWBOY ROUDING UP SHOPPING CARTS. HE'D PROBABLY SMASH EM INTO CARS, NEVERMIND.

Comment

Working...
                            X