Brett Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Brown

Learn how to space an offense correctly..... People are fucking all over the place in the half court and that's why you turn the ball over a million times a game. Less sporadic, crazy ass moving. Instead, focus on correctly spacing your players and allowing Ben or TJ to make a play w/ space off a PNR... Huge problem with this team personnel wise is that they don't have a playmaker off a ball screen that can make a pull-up three against drop coverage in the PNR. Shitty offense I am currently watching

He’s going NO WHERE.

Comment

Would help if Simmons could hit open jumpers. Tough to coach around that.
      Last edited by Maniac; 05-09-2018, 10:54 PM.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

That last play was disgusting. That's on Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          I'm not a big Sixers fan but I cant see blaming Brown. He's above average for a coach.

They're missing a clutch scorer.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Would help if Simmons could hit open jumpers. Tough to coach around that.
            I agree. Fultz's development killed this team. That is just the truth of the matter. Simmons HAS to improve his jump shot if he wants to become an elite player. Oddly enough, he really isn't that good at getting into the lane w/ ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              I'm not a big Sixers fan but I cant see blaming Brown. He's above average for a coach.

They're missing a clutch scorer.
              It’s both. Brown sucks AND they need a competent go-to guy. It should be Embiid, but he’s not ready...turns the ball over too much.

Comment

How the fuck do you not have timeouts in that situation. Have to have your 3 timeouts in games like these. Being able to advance the ball is way too valuable to not have a timeout in that situation. Why it does not bother me when NBA coaches don't call a lot of timeouts early in games. Have to have your 3 TO's in the last minute.
                Last edited by phillyeagles36; 05-09-2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

I am a big fan and that last play was a disgrace. The coach should have a play for that in his arsenal. They had 2.4 seconds and choked.

Comment

I am a big fan and that last play was a disgrace. The coach should have a play for that in his arsenal. They had 2.4 seconds and choked.
                    I am not a Brown fan at all, nor do I think he should be fired. But he did a shit job this series when it came to late game execution.

Comment

He’s Bradley Stevens’ bitch!

Comment

The whole team's inexperience was on display this series.

Comment

THIS

wtf was that? 2.4 seconds is plenty of time to get up a good shot.

Throw it up to Embiid or something. No one screened for anybody. Disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                          X