No announcement yet.

I can’t wait for true 5G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely multiple (2 I think?) streams via hulu. You also basically get bundled traditional Hulu for free as well. I think youtubeTV might be in the order of $5 cheaper though.

Is there a lot of good content on Hulu? I might try the Haidmaid's tale again, but is there anything else worth watching?
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 07-24-2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Was it the 4k stick?

90% of what I’ve read about it is positive.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Google it. YouTube tv, not simply YouTube
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

History and Viceland channels are not on YouTube tv.

Comment

Nor are they on the PSVue list. Add on premium more expensive too

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              90% of what I’ve read about it is positive.
              I bought it a couple years ago. It definitely isn’t the new 4K model. If it were me though I’d still buy something with a LAN connection. You probably won’t have an issue, just giving my .02.

Comment

That’s cool

They do sell a small device that allows for such a thing to be done.
                Probably just go without it at first. Hopefully it’s fine so I don’t have to drill holes in shit and run cable from here to yon.

Comment

Working...
                X