Buffalo Oct 27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo Oct 27th

Anyone going to the game in Buffalo on Oct 27th? I'll be on a bus coming from Toronto with 32 Bill's fans.

Originally posted by CanadianEagle View Post
    Anyone going to the game in Buffalo on Oct 27th? I'll be on a bus coming from Toronto with 32 Bill's fans.
    Yup I'm going down for the game. I know Ken and some of the boys are going as well. I'm coming from TO as well
    Last edited by Spartan92; 08-15-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Right on! Where do you do your tailgate? I organized a bus with a bunch of friends and just found out about the Bills' new tailgate village which I'm trying to avoid.
      Last edited by CanadianEagle; 08-15-2019, 12:25 PM.

Comment

I might be going to that one

Right now it's 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Yup I'm going down for the game. I know Ken and some of the boys are going as well. I'm coming from TO as well
          PM me
          Last edited by Spartan92; 08-15-2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Right on! Where do you do your tailgate? I organized a bus with a bunch of friends and just found out about the Bills' new tailgate village which I'm trying to avoid.
            Will let you know I am pretty sure RSE will be organizing everything as he is Mr. Buffalo lol but I would assume all the gang will be in the same location. I am not sure where that is at the moment but when I do I will let you know. PM me and I will give you my details brother. - Duh posted to myself lol Looooooong day!

Comment

Myself, Eagle in Ohio, Iron Eagle, RSE and a few of my reprobate Eagles fans from Toronto and Kitchener.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Lots don't open until 9 AM game day. The link has a parking map and information on parking. I expect we will be in Lot 7, which is the nearest lot to where we will be coming into the stadium area. I've only parked there.

https://www.buffalobills.com/stadium/parking

We can get your coordinates once we get settled in the lot.

Comment

Let me know. PM me and I'll let you know where at least some people are staying. That goes for anyone coming into the game. Let me know as soon as possible as hotels will fill up with Canadians and out of town Eagles fans.

Comment

Still a few weeks away from a decision

I'll let you know

Comment

I'm I .

Booked a room and got tickets today.

Comment

Working...
                      X