Lots of trades happening...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of trades happening...

...and the league year hasn’t even started yet.
    Now it’s Quinn to the Fins.

Just saw that.. interesting that they traded for secondary then unloaded a good pass rusher

It’s going to be a fun offseason. I’m sure Howie has had some offers but he’s in a power position, wait it out 👍🏼

Comment

If they're serious about Patrick Robinson, I could see them trading Mills.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
        Just saw that.. interesting that they traded for secondary then unloaded a good pass rusher

It’s going to be a fun offseason. I’m sure Howie has had some offers but he’s in a power position, wait it out 👍🏼
        He’s set to make 22 mil over the next 2 seasons. He’s often hurt and they probably feel he isn’t worth the cap...

Comment

Mills is tradable due to Douglas’s play as time well

I really like Mills but we are the deepest at CB so makes sense to move Mills

World Champions can do whatever they want I can no longer judge Fly 🦅’s Fly!!

Comment

i'd be surprised if anyone wanted to trade for mills.

Comment

The source is iffy

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              If they're serious about Patrick Robinson, I could see them trading Mills.
              but Kempski is *adamant* that the Eagles are letting Robinson walk. He states that the reports of them negotiating a long-term deal are coming straight from Robinson's agent trying to drum up interest from another team.

Comment

They need to let Robinson walk. Let someone else overpay him.
                Last edited by Snakebitten; 03-03-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                  They need to let Robinson walk. Let someone else overpay him.
                  He made $1 million last year, is over 30, and the team is stacked with younger talent.

He was outstanding...and I wish him well.

Comment

While I appreciate what these players did this year, I'm ok if they let everyone walk. I'd like to see Bradham stick around but not for an inflated contract. I have trust in Douglas to right the ship. I actually think they end up with at least one or two quality free agents due to the culture Big Balls has built. I have faith Howie will manipulate the cap to make things happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X