5 points in 20+ minutes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 points in 20+ minutes...

Dudes a fucken bust. Tatum is a star. Huge miss. The worst NBA misstep of the 2000s by far as an entire Process was predicated on it. A Process the Sixers RAN from and are now litigating to be a part of. There is no Process. The Process does not fit the process definition. I own all this.
    Charismatic megafauna.

STAR HUNTING

Comment

The problem now is they are trying to force him into the lineup at the expense of what Simmons is best at

Comment

He just needs to actually get some run with Embiid and Simmons.

The Celtics are just in another league right now with their depth.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
          He just needs to actually get some run with Embiid and Simmons.

The Celtics are just in another league right now with their depth.
          Guy sucks. He snookered us in with some nice games against teams who gave up at the end of last year

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            Guy sucks. He snookered us in with some nice games against teams who gave up at the end of last year
            It’s something different than this. He’s got some mental issue, IMO. Go back and watch some of his stuff from Washington. It wasn’t just the bad teams. He played/looked completely different in everything he did.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
              At least wait until the end of the season to write him off.

The talent is still there. He just needs to build some confidence and chemistry with the starters.

Comment

One game. ONE GAME. and my hopes for this season are already over.

Boston is 100x better team. We’re fucked.

Fultz over Tatum makes me Fucking sick. And irate. And depressed. I fucking hate Bryan Colangelo. Danny Ainge played him like a goddamned fiddle.

not ONE outside shooter. Simmons still allergic to a pull up J. Teams
                Will give him and Embiid their stats. Look good on paper but one dimensional team that can ONLY crash rim and shoot from 3 feet from rim.

Nauseating. Depressing. Expected.

I need a cocktail.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-17-2018, 05:51 AM.

Comment

He needs to be on the ball. He’s a PG. he and Simmons cannot co-exist.

He can only get better/confidence if he’s bringing ball up and distributing. That’s never gonna happen if simmons on floor at same time
                  Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-17-2018, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    One game. ONE GAME. and my hopes for this season are already over.

Boston is 100x better team. We’re fucked.

Fultz over Tatum makes me Fucking sick. And irate. And depressed. I fucking hate Bryan Colangelo. Danny Ainge played him like a goddamned fiddle.

not ONE outside shooter. Simmons still allergic to a pull up J. Teams
                    Will give him and Embiid their stats. Look good on paper but one dimensional team that can ONLY crash rim and shoot from 3 feet from rim.

Nauseating. Depressing. Expected.

I need a cocktail.
                    SIXERS FANS, REAL FANS, SAT THRU ALL THEM YEARS OF DRECK TO GET THE FIRST ROUND PICKS, AND THIS IS THE RESULT. I FEEL BAD FOR THE REAL SIXER FANS.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

That was what was so depressing about last night. They aren't going to beat Boston. I don't know why I forgot about that over a few months.

Comment

Brett Brown is no prize either. This idea of starting Fultz the first half and Redick the second half sounds pretty fucked up to me. Fultz ended up playing 3 minutes in the 2nd Half. Bust or not you have to play him to find out if he's ever going to turn into anything.

Boston is going to own them for years unless they pull off a miracle and sign 2 big free agents next year, if they fail star hunting, Simmons could head to LA in a couple years and this thing can blow up in a hurry like it's doing in Minnesota.

Comment

When LeBron and Kobe came out of high school, you knew they were developed and mature beyond their years. You knew they were special. I see that with Tatum. I don't see it with Fultz. He looks like someone brought their little brother to play with the big kids. As mentioned before, my gut tells me he's Eric Snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                            When LeBron and Kobe came out of high school, you knew they were developed and mature beyond their years. You knew they were special. I see that with Tatum. I don't see it with Fultz. He looks like someone brought their little brother to play with the big kids. As mentioned before, my gut tells me he's Eric Snow.
                            ha, Eric Snow! He does have a body type sort of like him, and a shot somewhat like him in that its in front of his body, but he's not slow, not as strong, and plays nothing like him. He looked very nervous and lost in his place out there. Not shocking in his 15th career game. Embiid was pretty awful last night too.

Kobe was not very good his first year. You could see he had talent, but he was not a good player that first year.
                            Last edited by udontknowme; 10-17-2018, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                              Kobe was not very good his first year. You could see he had talent, but he was not a good player that first year.
                              Kobe was never bad. He just didn't play that much early. He certainly didn't need a shot doctor to fix his shot. He went right from high school to the NBA and never got the yips. I'm not asking this immature kid to be Kobe but he's far from worthy of being a first overall pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X