Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF YA HAVE TO GET A FIRST DOWN, PASS IT TO MILLS SIDE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF YA HAVE TO GET A FIRST DOWN, PASS IT TO MILLS SIDE.

YOU'LL KEEP ANY DRIVE MOVING FWD. HE'S A 7th ROUND PICK AND PLAYS LIKE IT.

THAT 4th QUARTER WAS HORRENDOUS IN ALL ASPECTS OF FOOTBALL. THIS TEAM SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. PLAY CALLING HORRIBLE, WENTZ DECISIONS WHO TO THROW TO WAS THE WORST I'VE SEEN FROM HIM. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE DEFENSE WAS DOING.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

The 4th down conversions they've allowed this year at crunch time are downright embarrassing .

Comment

Second prize is a set of steak knives

I know its a team game but Wentz had the fucking ball down on the 22 with plenty of time and didn't see the field when he could have bailed everyone out.

I know he's only really a second year player ... he's only playing his 4th game since last December with no preseason ... blah blah ... coffee is for closers.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

THAT 4th QUARTER WAS HORRENDOUS IN ALL ASPECTS OF FOOTBALL. THIS TEAM SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. PLAY CALLING HORRIBLE, WENTZ DECISIONS WHO TO THROW TO WAS THE WORST I'VE SEEN FROM HIM. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE DEFENSE WAS DOING.
        And

Yet

He

Keeps

Running

His

Mouth.

Comment

Wentz bad decision came in on the final drive, besides that he was a stud. Get your eyes checked.

Comment

Yeah ... but the stud needs to fire the money shot.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Yeah ... but the stud needs to fire the money shot.
              He had it set up on 4th down for aj in the end zone but Brooks and Johnson got beat by a stunt again.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                Wentz bad decision came in on the final drive, besides that he was a stud. Get your eyes checked.
                I STARTED THE PARAGRAPH SAYING, THE 4th QUARTER, GET YOUR OWN EYES CHECKED,
                GO F YOURSELF. HE MADE BAD DECISIONS LATE, THAT COST THE GAME. THE ENTIRE TEAM SUCKED IN THE 4th QUARTER, THAT GOES FOR WENTZ TOO.

AND I JUST LOVED HIM JUST DROPPING THE BALL ON THE FIRST DRIVE, AWESOME STUFF RIGHT THERE.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-22-2018, 06:24 AM.

Comment

I do not get on the 4th down play to Torrey Smith, 4 receivers went out, the back stayed in, 6 defenders dropped and he stood wide open, how is that possible ? I mean just stand next to the guy it's not rocket science, Smith was standing like a statue when Cam threw the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    And

Yet

He

Keeps

Running

His

Mouth.
                    I'M FED UP WITH MILLS. HE'S A BAD JOKE.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                      I do not get on the 4th down play to Torrey Smith, 4 receivers went out, the back stayed in, 6 defenders dropped and he stood wide open, how is that possible ? I mean just stand next to the guy it's not rocket science, Smith was standing like a statue when Cam threw the ball.
                      I THINK MILLS IS JUST PLAIN STUPID.

Comment

I'm not a Mills fan by any means, he gets burned way too much, however, he slipped and lost his footing which made Smith open. Add to that, McDougle taking a bad angle and whiffing on the tackle that added another 23 yards.

Comment

Working...
                        X