Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Eagles travel schedule like this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Eagles travel schedule like this week?

You would imagine the Jagoffs have it down... place to stay, the routine, etc.

If any bordies are going to the game... have fun! I couldn't justify spending the money. London is expensive.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Well I read they’re practicing today (Tuesday here). So they’re either leaving Tuesday night or Wednesday. Yes it’s VERY expensive here. Some of the fans with the Green Legion group arrived this morning. My ex office partner as an Air Force recruiter in Philly and his wife are coming over with the group on Thursday. I haven’t seen them I nearly 30 years. Their whole group has a get together on a floating pub on Friday and a pep rally at a sports bar on Saturday. They have acday trip to Paris on the Tuesday. I’ll be guiding then around London
    on the days they’re available and the possibility of seeing Stonehenge on Saturday.

One thing that’s happened. A lot of people who bought tickets on 3rd party sites were receiving emails within the last week saying those sites oversold and they won’t be gettibg tickets and will be refunded their money.
    Last edited by bobbyuk; 10-23-2018, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X