Ezekiel Elliott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezekiel Elliott

I have him on my Fantasy team. Week after week he has sucked for me not producing at all averaging about 10-15 points a week, 20 tops. He put up 37 points last night. All we need to know about how fucking bad this Eagles Defense is.

Diddy was right when he made the point that their fucked up flat start on offense allowed the Cowboys, with a lead or in a tie game, to run any play they wanted and make it the Elliot show in the second half instead of being forced to make Prescott win the game.

But yes, Schwantz's fucked up passive zone is an abomination.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Diddy was right when he made the point that their fucked up flat start on offense allowed the Cowboys, with a lead or in a tie game, to run any play they wanted and make it the Elliot show in the second half instead of being forced to make Prescott win the game.

But yes, Schwantz's fucked up passive zone is an abomination.
      I have been saying the O is pure shit all season long but the board is full of senile geriatrics. Takes them to week 11 to see this. This O reminds me of chump Kelly last season here, they take 2 quarters to get started a.k.a. when the opposing defense starts to tire out. Doug P is a joke. Last season was 100% Riech and Defilippo.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        I have him on my Fantasy team. Week after week he has sucked for me not producing at all averaging about 10-15 points a week, 20 tops. He put up 37 points last night. All we need to know about how fucking bad this Eagles Defense is.
        YOU HAVE A COWFAG ON YOUR F. TEAM HUH. YOU ACTUALLY SHOULD CONSIDER BURNING ALL OF YOUR EAGLES SHIT AND, LIKE I SAID, GO KNEEL AT THE JERRUH ALTER.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
          I have been saying the O is pure shit all season long but the board is full of senile geriatrics. Takes them to week 11 to see this. This O reminds me of chump Kelly last season here, they take 2 quarters to get started a.k.a. when the opposing defense starts to tire out. Doug P is a joke. Last season was 100% Riech and Defilippo.
          WAIT EVERYONE, QUIET, THE GREAT W.J. FROM MINNESOTA IS ABOUT TO SPEAK, HOLD ON QUIET.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

You would.

Comment

I'm waiting for this thread to bring Kelly Green out of lurking.

Comment

Wait for the vaggies game

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                I'm waiting for this thread to bring Kelly Green out of lurking.
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                X