Zubaz and OB ring the mutha F bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zubaz and OB ring the mutha F bell

I was so giddy last night. Beating the Nats like that. Ass woopin. Would love a sweep. Ring that Bell!!!!

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
    I was so giddy last night. Beating the Nats like that. Ass woopin. Would love a sweep. Ring that Bell!!!!
    Yep, the Phils have definitely righted the ship. It would be great to see them establish themselves as legit contenders by winning at least eight games during this brutal ten game stretch vs the Nats and Yankees.

Comment

wat?

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
      Yep, the Phils have definitely righted the ship. It would be great to see them establish themselves as legit contenders by winning at least eight games during this brutal ten game stretch vs the Nats and Yankees.
      6-4 would be a great run. I'd be incredibly happy with 5-5. That Yankees lineup is a buzzsaw and they avoid nola.

Absent some serious changes (a big bat in the middle on the lineup and/or an elite reliever) this team is probably in the "pretty good" class, but I don't think they can win a 7 game series with the class of the NL. The WC this year would be a hell of a victory.

Comment

would be even better if you stopped posting.

Comment

Ring that Fing bell again.

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              would be even better if you stopped posting.
              Hate to break it to you, but that ain't ever happening.

2 down, 6 to go...seems like they have the Nats' number at the moment.

Comment

Yo Zoobs........Two down and 5 to go!!!

I feel like I should get extra credit for having to sit through a whole game with the absolute worst announcing team in all sports.
                The are just so fucking stupid and obnoxious.

Plus they still think Wonder Boy Harper is something special.

Fuck a Natinal!

#1 with a bullet babeeee!
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Agree- They are so so so so Bad! TURRIBLE. But they fit the perfect team!

Comment

my god

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                    Hate to break it to you, but that ain't ever happening.

2 down, 6 to go...seems like they have the Nats' number at the moment.
                    you're fucking stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X