Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Was that the gayte?
    Fun gayte, I still remember the vibe at that time was that Chip was going to take the Eagles to promised land. One short year later we were calling for his head.

I remember Foles doing a lot of backpedaling in the pocket that day....he has never looked comfortable back there and I think that is the biggest drop off from Wentz.

Comment

He's not comfortable, and still manages to find a way to hold onto the ball even longer than Wentz does.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I look forward to BDN throwing 7 TDS against the Raiders again in a couple weeks.

Comment

I was so close to going to jail that day.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I told a man I would eat the toddler he was carrying.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yes!! Word to Mike Tyson!
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It all comes down to defense

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                We’re on him, and how many were on absolutely horrible coaching? Chip and Billy did him no favors. Before they traded for Bradford, I was planning on him being the starter.

Then he goes to Jeff Fisher, who somehow managed to be worse than Chip.

If anything, I think this team plays to his strengths more than any of the others he’s been a part of. Foles likes to throw those contested passes, so I expect big things from Jefferey.
                We play good not average defense (that's right, I said "we"), and we can win some games. We play average or worse and we're toast.
                DB

Comment

I felt kinda bad. It was a bit of an extreme response to his "Nya, Nya! Eagles suck!" taunt. But fuck him.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                  X