IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > Igglephans Main Board

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-12-2017, 01:13 AM   #1
The Duck
 
The Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ...In a dry and waterless place.
Posts:
The Duck is on a distinguished road
Default McNabb gets #metoo'd

With Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans. All three are suspended.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-mars...045542744.html
The Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 04:36 AM  
Posted in reply to The Duck's post "McNabb gets #metoo'd"
#2
thegodfather
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts:
thegodfather is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
With Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans. All three are suspended.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-mars...045542744.html
Heath Evans GOOD, guy is a fucking Eagles hater
thegodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 06:27 AM  
Posted in reply to The Duck's post "McNabb gets #metoo'd"
#3
Greenstealth
 
Greenstealth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts:
Greenstealth is on a distinguished road
Default

That's a whole lot of molestering
Greenstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 10:58 AM  
Posted in reply to Greenstealth's post starting "That's a whole lot of molestering"
#4
Trotterforprez
 
Trotterforprez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: .
Posts:
Trotterforprez
Default

Some of the specific texts she received from McNabb are also included:

including but not limited to, asking Plaintiff if she was a “squirter,” telling Plaintiff she “looked like the kind of girl that squirted when getting fucked,” “CUM to dinner with me,” “why don’t you CUM over after work,” and "number 5 will always love you!"
Trotterforprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 11:00 AM   #5
06hawkalum
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts:
06hawkalum is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotterforprez View Post
Some of the specific texts she received from McNabb are also included:

including but not limited to, asking Plaintiff if she was a “squirter,” telling Plaintiff she “looked like the kind of girl that squirted when getting fucked,” “CUM to dinner with me,” “why don’t you CUM over after work,” and "number 5 will always love you!"
Welp, hoped he saved his millions because he is toast.
06hawkalum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 11:04 AM   #6
art vandelay
de Madrid
 
art vandelay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NC
Posts:
art vandelay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

dude. please tell me that last one is a joke.
__________________
"I want to become dangerous. In all aspects of life. As a father. As a man. As a fiancé to my gal. As a man.''

-Dominic Rhodes
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 11:22 AM   #7
Mr. Triple Dip
 
Mr. Triple Dip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts:
Mr. Triple Dip is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Triple Dip
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotterforprez View Post
and "number 5 will always love you!"
Coffee on the keyboard!
Mr. Triple Dip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 11:31 AM   #8
1960
 
1960's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts:
1960
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotterforprez View Post
Some of the specific texts she received from McNabb are also included:

including but not limited to, asking Plaintiff if she was a “squirter,” telling Plaintiff she “looked like the kind of girl that squirted when getting fucked,” “CUM to dinner with me,” “why don’t you CUM over after work,” and "number 5 will always love you!"
Dude is a romantic.
1960 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 11:53 AM  
Posted in reply to 06hawkalum's post starting "Welp, hoped he saved his millions..."
#9
The Duck
 
The Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ...In a dry and waterless place.
Posts:
The Duck is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06hawkalum View Post
Welp, hoped he saved his millions because he is toast.
Unless he has some reciprocating texts. It's a known fact that ladies love the Sex Panther.
The Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 12:32 PM  
Posted in reply to The Duck's post starting "Unless he has some reciprocating texts...."
#10
EaglesphaninMD
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts:
EaglesphaninMD is on a distinguished road
Default

These don't seem that bad to me.

Not all the #metoo allegations seem very legitimate.

The one lady accusing Trump's complaint, as far as I understand it, is that he lined up a bunch of beauty pageant contestants and "ogled them".

I mean, really?
EaglesphaninMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 12:33 PM  
Posted in reply to The Duck's post starting "Unless he has some reciprocating texts...."
#11
Raptor
 
Raptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts:
Raptor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A drunk and a dumbass .....

....the further he is away from the game the better he gets!!



He is done in every way.
__________________
"I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 12:40 PM  
Posted in reply to Raptor's post "A drunk and a dumbass ....."
#12
JuTMSY4
 
JuTMSY4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Right side of the Delaware
Posts:
JuTMSY4 is on a distinguished road
Default

next stop bulimics anonymous.
JuTMSY4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 01:34 PM  
Posted in reply to EaglesphaninMD's post starting "These don't seem that bad to me. ..."
#13
The Duck
 
The Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ...In a dry and waterless place.
Posts:
The Duck is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
These don't seem that bad to me.

Not all the #metoo allegations seem very legitimate.

The one lady accusing Trump's complaint, as far as I understand it, is that he lined up a bunch of beauty pageant contestants and "ogled them".

I mean, really?
The fact that this woman worked there for ten years and only got around to filing a complaint after she was fired raises credibility questions. But if she has the evidence to back up her complaints, and they don't have anything showing she was reciprocating in those kinds of communications, it seems pretty open and shut. I imagine the NFL will settle, and she'll get a boatload of cash.
The Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 03:08 PM  
Posted in reply to The Duck's post starting "The fact that this woman worked there..."
#14
EaglesphaninMD
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts:
EaglesphaninMD is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
The fact that this woman worked there for ten years and only got around to filing a complaint after she was fired raises credibility questions. But if she has the evidence to back up her complaints, and they don't have anything showing she was reciprocating in those kinds of communications, it seems pretty open and shut. I imagine the NFL will settle, and she'll get a boatload of cash.
I just read about some of her other complaints against the other players, and they seem really bad. Seems like a top-down problem. But if McNabb's involvement in this is just a bunch of naughty texts--not sure he should be fired over it.
EaglesphaninMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 03:54 PM  
Posted in reply to EaglesphaninMD's post starting "I just read about some of her other..."
#15
The Duck
 
The Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ...In a dry and waterless place.
Posts:
The Duck is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
I just read about some of her other complaints against the other players, and they seem really bad. Seems like a top-down problem. But if McNabb's involvement in this is just a bunch of naughty texts--not sure he should be fired over it.
Fap selfies are one of the more fucked-up byproducts of the digital age.
The Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 04:08 PM  
Posted in reply to EaglesphaninMD's post starting "I just read about some of her other..."
#16
Spartan92
 
Spartan92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts:
Spartan92 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
I just read about some of her other complaints against the other players, and they seem really bad. Seems like a top-down problem. But if McNabb's involvement in this is just a bunch of naughty texts--not sure he should be fired over it.
um seriously? it's still sexual harassment they aren't naughty texts they are sexually explicit in nature and if the other party is not consenting then this is the exact definition of sexual harassment What i want to know is how does 4 or 5 dudes get involved with 1 woman an no one sees this coming? No one sees that she is not reciprocating and taking to their advancements? No one is aware she isn't returning sexually explicit texts or pictures? How dumb can you be that's a clear sign she isn't interested or doesn't want what you are selling? It would be interesting to see a cell phone trail to see if they were possibly baited into this in anyway..buh
Spartan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 04:27 PM  
Posted in reply to The Duck's post starting "The fact that this woman worked there..."
#17
McCarthy12
 
McCarthy12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: .
Posts:
McCarthy12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I'm struggling with the notion of one person being subjected to this consistently unwanted behavior from 4 or 5 different guys (simultaneously??) and doing nothing about it. I don't say that to question her veracity - I 100% believe her that she received all of these messages- there's just something odd. That's an awful lot to just "put up with" for a long period of time.

As for McNabb, I'd heard similar second hand stories about him years ago. This didn't really surprise me, unfortunately.
McCarthy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 04:34 PM  
Posted in reply to McCarthy12's post starting "I'm struggling with the notion of one..."
#18
RSE
Señor Counsel
 
RSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: East Bumfuck, New York
Posts:
RSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

It's irrelevant. The long knives are out. It's Bastille Day. All family business is being settled.
__________________
"Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who."
RSE is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 04:44 PM  
Posted in reply to The Duck's post "McNabb gets #metoo'd"
#19
DEERSPINE GUY
LEGEND
 
DEERSPINE GUY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: DEERSPINE DEN
Posts:
DEERSPINE GUY is on a distinguished road
Default

WE ALL KNOW FEMALES THAT JOKE IN THAT VEIN BACK AND FORTH. SOME USE IT AGAINST YA AT SOME POINT, SOMETHING THAT STARTED OUT AS PLAYIN AROUND.

I CALL BULLSHIT.
__________________
"LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.
DEERSPINE GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2017, 04:49 PM  
Posted in reply to McCarthy12's post starting "I'm struggling with the notion of one..."
#20
TerpEagle
 
TerpEagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ballmer Canny, Merlin
Posts:
TerpEagle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCarthy12 View Post
I'm struggling with the notion of one person being subjected to this consistently unwanted behavior from 4 or 5 different guys (simultaneously??) and doing nothing about it. I don't say that to question her veracity - I 100% believe her that she received all of these messages- there's just something odd. That's an awful lot to just "put up with" for a long period of time.

As for McNabb, I'd heard similar second hand stories about him years ago. This didn't really surprise me, unfortunately.
I think it's become pretty apparent that it can be difficult for a woman to find a job where she's not going to be harassed.

Plenty of people (of all genders) put up with some form of abuse (sexual or otherwise) because they don't want to lose their job The "why didn't she leave" argument blames the victim for being a victim.
__________________
--
Your Retarded

Last edited by TerpEagle; 12-12-2017 at 04:49 PM.
TerpEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 PM.


Post Contents are owned by the posters. Use the "Contact Us" link to contact us for administrative issues. Original Artwork and other content copyright 2000-2007 by Raptor (mostly) and/or IGGLEPHANS