1 and done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 and done.

Yeah it is going to happen as Foles is hot steaming garbage and can this bloke even hit anyone 30m through the air? I was at tonights game and it was not pretty with many fans around me saying the same thing.

Lucky Nelson dropped a gimme pick 6 or else this game may have been completely done for us before half time.

No way we win a playoff game with the quality that is coming to our town in the playoffs and it is so frustrating when we have a really good running game now and the tandem of Blount and AJ is sensational but we now are screwed QB wise along with our secondary getting burnt by trash every week.

There s not a chance in hell Foles wins us a playoff game unless we go for 200+ on the ground rushing the ball.

Nope according to dev the way you play going into the playoffs means nothing once you’re in there. That’s why teams on a hot streak going in go one and done and stumbling teams always win in the playoffs.

No one that watched the last few games can be confident in this team. Hopeful sure but no way in hell confident.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

If only they had picked Zeke at #2 overall on 2016. All of this team's problems would be solved.

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
        Nope according to dev the way you play going into the playoffs means nothing once you’re in there. That’s why teams on a hot streak going in go one and done and stumbling teams always win in the playoffs.

No one that watched the last few games can be confident in this team. Hopeful sure but no way in hell confident.
        I never said anything close to this. But to give up on this team is stupid, and to expect a backup to come in and light things up from the start is naive.

I do agree Foles is horrible with him losing the Rams game for us along with costing us two wins in his two starts. For Christ's sake we had a shot at home field throughout the playoffs....

Comment

Originally posted by GreatYear View Post
          Yeah it is going to happen as Foles is hot steaming garbage and can this bloke even hit anyone 30m through the air? I was at tonights game and it was not pretty with many fans around me saying the same thing.

Lucky Nelson dropped a gimme pick 6 or else this game may have been completely done for us before half time.

No way we win a playoff game with the quality that is coming to our town in the playoffs and it is so frustrating when we have a really good running game now and the tandem of Blount and AJ is sensational but we now are screwed QB wise along with our secondary getting burnt by trash every week.

There s not a chance in hell Foles wins us a playoff game unless we go for 200+ on the ground rushing the ball.
          Foles played like hot steaming garbage YESTERDAY. He looked good the first five quarters after taking over for Wentz. Everyone is conveniently forgetting that St. Carson played like hot steaming garbage against Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
            Foles played like hot steaming garbage YESTERDAY. He looked good the first five quarters after taking over for Wentz. Everyone is conveniently forgetting that St. Carson played like hot steaming garbage against Seattle.
            no one will admit that tho as Wentz if untouchable .. i love the kid but people on here believe we ad a guaranteed SB this year if Wentz never got hurt ..like might as well not even played the games just give the Lombardi to the eagles if Wentz didn't get hurt... they will tell you wasn't Wentz fault will give every other excuse in the book. Foles sucked yesterday period but looked good for 5 quarters before so could have been the wind the weather the receivers so many factors

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              no one will admit that tho as Wentz if untouchable .. i love the kid but people on here believe we ad a guaranteed SB this year if Wentz never got hurt ..like might as well not even played the games just give the Lombardi to the eagles if Wentz didn't get hurt... they will tell you wasn't Wentz fault will give every other excuse in the book. Foles sucked yesterday period but looked good for 5 quarters before so could have been the wind the weather the receivers so many factors
              Yep, there were already whispers that maybe Wentz wasn't as good as advertised and perhaps had just been feasting on a weak schedule. He has a great future with the organization, no doubt, and I am glad we have him. However, the Lombardi was far from guaranteed with Carson under center. I think some posters would be flipping the fuck out a little less if they werent convinced otherwise so strongly.
              Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-26-2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

If that was true, the 95 Lions would have kicked the Eagles’ ass in their first playoff game at the Vet. That Lions team, behind Scott Mitchell, had averaged over 35 points a game over their last 6 games of the regular season which they won;Lomas Brown, their All-Pro LT predicted the game would be over by halftime. Yeah it was—but it was the Eagles who hung 38 points on that Lions team in the first half—led by the immortal Rodney Peete—the Eagles would go on to win 58-37. The 07 and 16 Cowboys and the 08 Giants were all teams who were riding hot streaks going into the playoffs—they all were No1 seeds—and they all lost their first playoff games.

Comment

They’re 2-0 against other projected NFC playoff teams on the road; they’re 4-2 against teams with a winning record with both losses coming on the road in historically difficult venues to win—KC and Seattle.

Comment

Working...
                  X