Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Count Boykin as another who thinks Kelly's a racist

Tells Gunn that "he's uncomfortable with mature athletes in our culture."

I liked what Boykin brought to the table but Kelly himself said he wanted bigger corners--for going on 3 seasons now. And all he did was complain about his role with the team.

However, Kelly did keep his promise that he made to him of letting him compete for a job on the outside--it just won't be with the Eagles.

Boykin is confusing being strong willed with maturity. If he had the combo, he likely would've been an eagle for years to come. Man can play.

Comment

It is strange how this theme keeps coming up.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yeah, because Lesean McCoy is real mature.

Comment

When one player complains., you can call it sour grapes. When so many feel the need to say something instead of keeping quiet and moving on to the next team, then there is something serious behind their comments. Are they all wrong? The chip lickers will stay blind and ignorant but you cannot run a successful team if you dump players who question things. They are all millionaires and will express their opinions. A good coach knows how to handle and get them to produce. Riley Cooper is one of chips boys because he bows when Chip passes. The ex Eagles all pros??? Not so much. Can Murray keep quiet and not ask questions? We shall see.

Comment

Not strange.......more like disgusting

You're a scumbag with really nothing to say?

OK, just pull the old race card out of the deck.

Every ex-Iggle that pulled that shit should blow out both knees on the first play of the season. I have no time for such selfish, shameful behavior.

Oh, and something really bad to Dipshit Stephen A.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              You're a scumbag with really nothing to say?

OK, just pull the old race card out of the deck.

Every ex-Iggle that pulled that shit should blow out both knees on the first play of the season. I have no time for such selfish, shameful behavior.

Oh, and something really bad to Dipshit Stephen A.
              I'm thinking it's more like Kelly is a strange guy and this is the only way some of these players can deal with them being let go.

Give DeSean Jackson credit... He was smeared but he didn't go down that road.
              --------

Comment

It's amazing to me how clear this is, yet people don't want to see it. Is Jason peters cut or traded? Darren Sproles? Malcolm Jenkins? Demeco Ryans? Brandon Graham? Fletcher Cox? All strong willed, but team players. Show more maturity in interviews and in the locker room. Boykin talked in the media too many times how he wasn't happy, how he wanted to get paid! And where he wanted to play. Real fucking mature. Chip just gave him the opportunity to do that. As Ronda Rousey said, "don't cry". It's not like he sent your ass to buffalo.

Comment

Chip cant handle the hip hop culture player. Like it or not, its racist
                  Last edited by Diggle; 08-02-2015, 11:51 AM.
                  WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                    Thinking about it, I've spent a lot of time in both Oregon and New Hampshire. Both are some of the whitest places I've ever been in my life. Idaho trumps both in whiteness, however.
                    --------

Comment

Bullshit. What An ignorant statement.

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                      But then again, you are the board's number one wannabe so you should be right in touch with that "culture".
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Oh mos def ... E-Math-acr-is had to go.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          Oh mos def ... E-Math-acr-is had to go.
                          I don't know that I'd call it racist... but there is a pattern here.
                          --------

Comment

He likes guys who don't beef and buy in?
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

You've got to be kidding.

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                              I don't know that I'd call it racist... but there is a pattern here.
                              What fucking pattern?

He cuts PLAYERS. It's a sad commentary when someone points out the race of each player with ZERO probable cause of doing so.

Comment

Working...
                              X