Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle in Ohio and TD Bag eat a pepper

Two for one!

Man, am I glad that's a one time deal....

No regrets whatsoever, though. Gayte cherry popped, noob status gone, and Wangnuts still suck.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      Gayte cherry popped, noob status gone, and Wangnuts still suck.
      AND don't forget the biggest accomplishment of your Iggles Road Trip....documented evidence that you weren't driving 55 in the left lane ! :D

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Congrats and kudos for making the effort EIO ! You da man

Comment

BWAHAHA!! Eagle in OH, come on man!!

My 6 year old son ate a goddamned ghost pepper last year and didn't carry on like you!

Grow a pair!

Comment

bwaaah !!!

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
          AND don't forget the biggest accomplishment of your Iggles Road Trip....documented evidence that you weren't driving 55 in the left lane ! :D

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Congrats and kudos for making the effort EIO ! You da man
          Damn sure wish that I was ! You're next !!
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Then your son is a damn robot

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            BWAHAHA!! Eagle in OH, come on man!!

My 6 year old son ate a goddamned ghost pepper last year and didn't carry on like you!

Grow a pair!
            That shit was hotter than IE dropping a 16 bar verse about KG and Mayo.

Comment

my kid didn't know what hit him. we got to the tailgate around 9 and he makes a beeline for the 'dessert' section of the spread. 10 minutes later we can't find him anywhere. my wife goes to our family truckster and finds him shoveling ice in his mouth from our cooler and drooling like pavlov's freaking dog. she asks him what the hell he was doign and noticed a bright red speck on the tip of his nose.

turns out the brownie he ate had ghost peppers inside of it. he started eating hot dog rolls and pounding milk to dull the pain. if that had happened to my wife or other kid i am pretty sure their day would have been over and they'd be back in the hotel room in tears.

Comment

bwaaaaaaaah !!! excellent !!!

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                my kid didn't know what hit him. we got to the tailgate around 9 and he makes a beeline for the 'dessert' section of the spread. 10 minutes later we can't find him anywhere. my wife goes to our family truckster and finds him shoveling ice in his mouth from our cooler and drooling like pavlov's freaking dog. she asks him what the hell he was doign and noticed a bright red speck on the tip of his nose.

turns out the brownie he ate had ghost peppers inside of it. he started eating hot dog rolls and pounding milk to dull the pain. if that had happened to my wife or other kid i am pretty sure their day would have been over and they'd be back in the hotel room in tears.
                Way to tough it out, kid !!

Comment

Who's the guy wearing a vagiants jersey under an Igs jacket??

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                  Two for one!

Sheli??
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

that would be a DJax pro bowl jersey, thank you very much

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                    Sheli??
                    I had someone else in the stadium ask me if I was wearing a Cowboys jersey.

Comment

I'd have to see some proof

Looks like your beloved vagiants' Sheli jersey to me!
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I had someone else in the stadium ask me if I was wearing a Cowboys jersey.
                        Good way to sniff out the mouth breathers.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I'll vouch for him. I checked to be sure that it wasn't a contraband Koy Detmer jersey.

Comment

Dammit !!!

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                            Looks like your beloved vagiants' Sheli jersey to me!
                            That jersey belonged to my second cousin, thrice removed on my daddy's side !!! You knew that, and you make it into some big joke ???? I'm not coming to another gayte until you apologize !!!!!!

Comment

That jersey belonged to my second cousin, thrice removed on my daddy's side !!! You knew that, and you make it into some big joke ???? I'm not coming to another gayte until you apologize !!!!!!
                              Well done.
                              --------
                              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                              X