No announcement yet.

Eagle in Ohio and TD Bag eat a pepper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EIO wasnt going to face that pepper alone!

Damn I'm a fat bastad......... I need to get on the Diggle diet

Comment

You ??

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
      Damn I'm a fat bastad......... I need to get on the Diggle diet
      Hell, I'd be jumping for joy if I were your size.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        Hell, I'd be jumping for joy if I were your size.

I got to get out there. I told the wifey that I'm rolling next year, I'll just miss a few child support payments. I told her that she can stay or roll with.

See thats how you handle that shit Ells!!
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Real talk

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          I got to get out there. I told the wifey that I'm rolling next year, I'll just miss a few child support payments. I told her that she can stay or roll with.

See thats how you handle that shit Ells!!
          Ken from Canada and I were talking at the gayte about meeting up in Syracuse, and then coming in for the gayte next year. If you want to fly into Cleveland Hopkins airport, it might be cheaper, I can meet you at the airport, and we can meet up with Ken and head down. be prepared to stay Sunday AND Monday, though.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Good stuff.

Thanks,
            Bill

Comment

Bump. Good times

Damn, I can't wait to do it again. The gayte, not the pepper.

Comment

Working...
              X