Confidential to DQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to DQ

You still playing ball at the local boys club?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

whatever his answer is....

I'm sure it will be tongue-in-cheek.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      I'm sure it will be tongue-in-cheek.

hahahaha!
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Shove it.

See. You were right!

Comment

You mean the gym. The gym.

Yeah, I just got back from there! Knocked down so many three's the women on the treadmill would raise their arms up and yell whooomp! after every shot.

Actually the three's were off, but I did hit 9 of 10 free throws at the end but choked the last shot. I'm not nearly that good at the line though.

Are you still going?

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
            You mean the gym. The gym.

Yeah, I just got back from there! Knocked down so many three's the women on the treadmill would raise their arms up and yell whooomp! after every shot.

Actually the three's were off, but I did hit 9 of 10 free throws at the end but choked the last shot. I'm not nearly that good at the line though.

Are you still going?

I get buckets! My shot is a combo of Detlef Schrempf and Vernon Maxwell.

Comment

Detlef Schrempf... hahahaha He was good.

I have this guys one inch vert.

Are you playing in a league or shooting around?

Comment

I also have his stare and point for the ladies on the treadmills after a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                  I also have his stare and point for the ladies on the treadmills after a shot.

I hustle suckaz down at Venice Beach on the weekends. Me and this white cat run the same scam down at the local run.

This ain't no sarasota boy's club...you have to adjust the jumper from the left to right because of the strong breeze coming off the ocean batch.

http://

Comment

The gym.

It's the gym.

Are you hustling geezers because I know you're not ballin' against 20 somethings.

Comment

DQ=

Dongle Queen
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                      X