6 Year Extension for Romo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh big f'ing deal......

It's easy to amass huge yardage numbers in today's NFL. All they do is throw anymore. Stats are all bullsh*t. The fact is this: (and it's just like with McNabb and I LOVED McNabb coming out of college because he was from SU) Tony Romo has a glass jaw. Period. End of story. Good luck with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
      You ever go to the Amish Market on 130? Their baked beans and broccoli/bacon/cheese salad are out of this world and their wings are FANTASTIC!
      I'm there with the kids once a week. We love the Columbus Market. Especially the Amish store! All the food is delicious and fresh!

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        It's easy to amass huge yardage numbers in today's NFL. All they do is throw anymore. Stats are all bullsh*t. The fact is this: (and it's just like with McNabb and I LOVED McNabb coming out of college because he was from SU) Tony Romo has a glass jaw. Period. End of story. Good luck with him.

Dood.

Really ? Romo can be called alot of things.....glass jawed is not one of them.

Oh look...here's that pussy with a broken rib and punctured lung beating an NFC title and superbowl contender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IakxHYVBk0

I wonder how Mike "The Dynasty" Vick would have fared ?

Comment

Working...
        X