Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5 - U mad?

Donovan McNabb ‏@donovanjmcnabb 5m

Tony Romo 6 yr 55 million dollar extension. Wow really, with one playoff win. You got to be kidding me

To be fair, he's right.

LOL Dallas. LOL Romo.

Interesting....

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
    Donovan McNabb ‏@donovanjmcnabb 5m

Tony Romo 6 yr 55 million dollar extension. Wow really, with one playoff win. You got to be kidding me

To be fair, he's right.

LOL Dallas. LOL Romo.
    Ironic in the sense that Romo's 1 win was against McNabb during the "Air Guitar" game. IT was likely that 34-14 beating that soliified the trade to DC.

I was a big supporter of him when he was here, but the more he speaks now, the more I loathe him. He takes everything so personal, like a little bitch.

Comment

Don't f*cking remind me

Back to back losses against DalASS with an embarrassed Djax and Vick walking behind dumbass sex panther...

Comment

Considering the QBs getting 20+ million a year, that's a fair price for Romo.

Comment

Right There Wit Ya...

Originally posted by Franks N Beans View Post
          I was a big supporter of him when he was here, but the more he speaks now, the more I loathe him. He takes everything so personal, like a little bitch.
          I was a huge McNabb fan for years, and always thought he got a bad rap. I guess the general public in Philly just has a knack for smelling out a person's inner crybaby years before it begins to officially manifest.

For me, he's right there with Favre in the category of former favorites I'd love to never see or hear from again.

Comment

Working...
          X