WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?

Why is Mayberry starting against a righty?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Charlie had a hunch. Seriously.... not kidding.

Comment

Fuckin' Elmer ... I believe I'll be a-goin' with the guy that doesn't hit righties agin' a righty.

Don't worry about that rally killing double play ... he'll be a comin' round.

Comment

He and Nix had similar success against Hudson--defense I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          He and Nix had similar success against Hudson--defense I'd say.
          Success based off of his 12 career at bats against Hudson? It was a stupid decision. Hopefully the return of Delmon Young will end the Mayberry Jr area.

Comment

I don't have a problem with Mayberry as a bench guy or a platoon guy, but my understanding is that he hits lefties better and Nix does the same with righties.

Mayberry also plays good outfield defense and can fill in at first, increasing his value.

I don't get that move last night, and it may have contributed to the loss when he hit into a DP with two on and one out, but to be fair pitching was the real issue in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              I don't have a problem with Mayberry as a bench guy or a platoon guy, but my understanding is that he hits lefties better and Nix does the same with righties.

Mayberry also plays good outfield defense and can fill in at first, increasing his value.

I don't get that move last night, and it may have contributed to the loss when he hit into a DP with two on and one out, but to be fair pitching was the real issue in that game.
              Playing Dom Brown is LF was equally stupid. He played all spring in RF and he looked fairly comfortable there.

Comment

Working...
              X