Any chance Vick has a great year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance Vick has a great year?

I was watching Gruden's meeting with Manti T'eo, and they watched some film of Vick running read option with Atlanta. Gruden joked that he thought Vick set an Atlanta rushing record on his first four carries. Vick has always run well and can throw when given time. With a healthier and improved line, and the d-line respecting the read option, he should not be pressured like the last couple of years. Not a Vick fan at all, but this should be as good of an opportunity as he'll get to play well.

Incoming!!

Comment

I for one can't wait for the healthy discussion to follow the original poster's thought provoking missive.

Comment

NO

Originally posted by ArkansasEagle View Post
        I was watching Gruden's meeting with Manti T'eo, and they watched some film of Vick running read option with Atlanta. Gruden joked that he thought Vick set an Atlanta rushing record on his first four carries. Vick has always run well and can throw when given time. With a healthier and improved line, and the d-line respecting the read option, he should not be pressured like the last couple of years. Not a Vick fan at all, but this should be as good of an opportunity as he'll get to play well.
        to have a great year, he must stay injury-free and that won't happen.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

True

I know he probably won't stay healthy, but I do think there is a good chance that he looks like a completely different QB this year. The read option provided a lot of time for RG3, Russell Wilson, and Collin Kaeperianofsld to throw the ball. DeSean and Maclin should be able to be a lot more productive as well.

Comment

Those 3 QBs can actually read. Vick is in his 30s. He has played one kind of football his entire life. His athletic abilities and instincts have given whatever success he has obtained. Now, you want him to think?? You want him -after all these years to look at the D when he gets to the line and make a correct decision based on his read and successfully execute??? If you do, email me quick!! I have a gold mine in Hoboken NJ you may be interested in investing in.

Comment

Working...
            X