Rutgers Guys...Mike Rice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rutgers Guys...Mike Rice?

What's his deal? I'm surprised it's taken this long to come out and/or no players hauled off a hit that asshole.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...-slurs-players

This guy still doesn't beat out Bobby Knight.

Comment

He was already suspended earlier this year. Guy in the athletic department didn't get his contract renewed so he gave espn the video. Dude is a nut but all this stuff came out during the season. Nobody noticed because its Rutgers.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

first naked free throws and now this...

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        What's his deal? I'm surprised it's taken this long to come out and/or no players hauled off a hit that asshole.

this wont die down, Rice is toast. Video is just too damning.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Speaking of won't die down, how about Ed Rush? He's a goner.

Comment

Rice was an assistant at SJU a few years back. Heard a few things from players at the time, but nothing quite this wild.

Comment

He's def toast. Program is a joke. Should do great in the Big 10...
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The only reason people are complaining about this is because sports have become wussified. If you can't handle being called a fucking faggot and having a ball thrown at your head you're not a man let alone a competitive athlete.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

His tough-love tactics are questionable but I wouldn't say out of bounds. However, what irks me the most is how he particularly abused his foreign players, both the Lithuanian and the Guinean guy. As the Lithuanian guy put it, [something along the lines of] "I wouldn't have minded if he insulted me as a basketball player, but he attacked me on a personal level..." He also made fun of the Guinean guy's ability to speak english and wouldn't clarify things for him. Maybe I'm wrong here, but it seems like he was especially abusive to these two...

Comment

yeah, he went the KG route

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    Speaking of won't die down, how about Ed Rush? He's a goner.
                    "Yeah I said it but I was only kidding, you moron!"
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

you are especially un-manly if...

...you cant take being called a c*nt
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                        His tough-love tactics are questionable but I wouldn't say out of bounds. However, what irks me the most is how he particularly abused his foreign players, both the Lithuanian and the Guinean guy. As the Lithuanian guy put it, [something along the lines of] "I wouldn't have minded if he insulted me as a basketball player, but he attacked me on a personal level..." He also made fun of the Guinean guy's ability to speak english and wouldn't clarify things for him. Maybe I'm wrong here, but it seems like he was especially abusive to these two...
                        You think what this A-hole did was not out of bounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                          ...you cant take being called a c*nt
                          I experienced similar in my middle school/ high school basketball career. Seriously.
                          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Wow

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                            I'd hate to see what you DO consider out of bounds.
                            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I've come to love Rutgers University. My daughter received a fine education there. However, handing the Rutgers administration an invitation to the Big Ten is like handing a Rutgers man a nice pair of tits.

Comment

Working...
                              X