Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think Bbambi is trying to say here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think Bbambi is trying to say here?

On why things did not work out with the Eagles
    "I think there were a number of reasons that you can point to, but ultimately it didn't work out. I'm not the type of person who lists . . . that all starts to sound like excuses to me. The bottom line is it didn't work out. I tried my hardest for it to work out. I believed all the way up until the end that it was going to work out. I wanted it to work out so badly. I wanted to win in Philadelphia. I wanted to be great in Philadelphia. I wanted everything to fall into line and work out, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. I think the more level-headed you can be during those difficult moments is how you bounce back, and I think I've been pretty level-headed about it. I don't like to sit and talk about reasons why it didn't work out. It doesn't feel right to me."

On the doubts that he can still play at a high level at his age

"Yeah, I know it. Like I said, I know what things went wrong and didn't work in my favor. I know how those things are fixed. And I know the level I can play at. So that's where I stand with that. I don't think it's age thing. I think it's based off of not playing well during a difficult two years and being removed from that situation and that environment and just having a rejuvenated opportunity."

i think he's trying to say 'i am obviously toast and am not surprised this offer from SF was the best my agent could scrape together. On a side note: who wants to sponsor my trip to Morocca this summer with Bbambi's Babe's?"

Comment

he's saying they should have blended the locker room.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
      X