Confidential to Ellsworth and other Jame Gumb phans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to Ellsworth and other Jame Gumb phans

Watched Silence of the Lambs over the weekend, first time seeing it in five years.

Most underrated line in the movie by Gumb was this:

Clarice Starling: Your name is?
    Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: Oh, uh Jack Gordon.
    Clarice Starling: Mr. Gordon, good, uh... well Frederica used to work for Mrs. Lippman. Did you know her?
    Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: No, nuh-uh. Oh wait... was she a great big fat person?

Laughed my ass off.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Dude, I say that line in a perfect voice constantly.

Just the nasally "OH, WAIT....." Is all you really need to be effective.

I also love standing in rooms with a bunch of business cards in my hands, slowly raising them over my head, turning around slowly, drop them all to the floor, and run out of the room.

Never fails to get some laughs. This is why I always carry a bunch of business cards on me at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

I also love standing in rooms with a bunch of business cards in my hands, slowly raising them over my head, turning around slowly, drop them all to the floor, and run out of the room.

HAHAHAHA...I did that shit this morning with a bunch of papers in my boss's office. I raised my arms, dropped the paperwork, turned to the right, and sprinted from his office. By the time I got to my desk, my phone was ringing..."what the fuck was that" as soon as I picked up the phone.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAH!!!!

I pulled it on a guy last week while he was sipping his coffee and he shot it EVERYWHERE. Burned the fuck out I his mouth, all over his desk, the whole 9 yards.

I'm such a mature adult at work.
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-08-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Fuckin youtube! I need that as a ringtone.

Comment

I had "goodbye horses" as the ringtone on my blackberry for a couple years.

The people who got it always smirked or gave me "that look"

Comment

Goodbye Horses!

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              I had "goodbye horses" as the ringtone on my blackberry for a couple years.

The people who got it always smirked or gave me "that look"
              Doot...doot....dootdoot...dootdoot...dootdootdootd ootdootdoot...dootdoot

I, too had that as a ringtone. Sick.

Comment

When my kids are having one of their knock down battles I love to just stand next to them tugging on my shirt going "AHHHHH!!! AHHHHHH!!!!" Like bill does when Catherine is in the well freaking out over seeing somebody else's fingernail stuck in the bricks.

Also, a well placed "take this THING back to Baltimore!" Works perfectly when 1 of my angels is pitching a fit.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-08-2013, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X