This NCAA title game is absolutely superb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This NCAA title game is absolutely superb

Jesus......doesn't get any Better than this.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Jesus......doesn't get any Better than this.
    The NCAA sucks.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

P.S. I should clarify.
      More power to the players, but the NCAA simply sucks.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

geigh

haven't watched one minute of the gayness
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

When they're good enough for the pros, I'll watch them then.

Comment

Yahoo!

(1) Louisville Cardinals
            "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

wow

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
              When they're good enough for the pros, I'll watch them then.
              you missed a great one.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Great game. I thought the refs sucked pretty bad. Burke pinning siva was a potential turning point. They let too much reaching go in the back court as well.

Comment

You and I are alike

I can't say I didn't watch a minute, but I watched very little of it. I find basketball to be kind of boring. Back and forth, up and down. That sh*t at the end of games where they just keep fouling hoping that the other team f*cks up and misses free throws. I just don't get that. I never played it as a kid, so I don't get all of the nuances of it and I'm not patient enough to learn all of the nuances of it. Plus I'm so GD busy that I don't have time to just sit there on the couch, juggling my nuts, watching basketball for hours. I'm dead serious.

Comment

Sounds like somebody had Duke over Indiana in his office pool.

#stillsalty

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      Great game. I thought the refs sucked pretty bad. Burke pinning siva was a potential turning point. They let too much reaching go in the back court as well.
                      Even with the poor officiating throughout the tournament the NCAA is still a rules-based game which makes it far superior than the NBA which is a marketing-based enterprise.

Nevertheless, it was a fantastic game last night and the officiating gaffes did not change the outcome. That Louisville team is the most complete college basketball team I've seen in years. Rick Pitino deserves all the credit in the world because that team can do just about anything on the court with a high level of skill and cohesion.
                      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

It was like a Rugby scrum under the boards. The Refs decided to let them fight it out. Either way, the best team won. March Madness is the best two weeks in sports. The NBA has become unwatchable. And talking about the NFL DRAFT for the past couple of months is as boring and stupid as it gets.

Comment

They're losing power in a big way.

In college football they're becoming an afterthought.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

they generally swallow the whistles in the championship game.

hancock and behanan saved louisville's asses.

great game.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I like it when they let them play and it was a great game ... but the officiating fucking sucked.

It simply did.
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X