Ej Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ej Manual

Dont want to bring this up, but I am going to. Something tells me Eagles are going to
    take him, and we are going to end up having 6 QB's in camp. Crazy.

All 6 won't make it to camp

Someone will be traded.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
      Dont want to bring this up, but I am going to. Something tells me Eagles are going to
      take him, and we are going to end up having 6 QB's in camp. Crazy.
      I'm pretty sure the Eagles are going to pick a QB somewhere in the draft and it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was Manuel.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I think Smith will go higher than expected (Jacksonville), and someone's going to reach on Manuel before the Eagles come up in the 2nd round.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          I think Smith will go higher than expected (Jacksonville), and someone's going to reach on Manuel before the Eagles come up in the 2nd round.
          this is what i think too. manuel will go in the 1st round, mark it down.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            No matter what, I think the Eagles are going to take a QB somewhere in the draft. Very well could be a guy not on our radar screen.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Both Manuel and Nassib were on Gruden's camp last night, both impressed me a ton...hope they slide to us in the 2nd but I doubt it. There are a lot of guys that can run the zone read offense this year though, sure they will find someone to groom.

Comment

Agreed. I think they have shown some interest in Matt Scott from Arizona, wouldn't surprise me if they take him in the third round or so.

Comment

I think this is the year QB's freefall. Maybe Smith gets taken near bottom of top 10 but wouldn't shock me if no QB's were taken at all in the top 20.

none warrant being picked that high. Who will be this year's Christian Ponder and Jake Locker??

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                    Someone will be traded.
                    Maybe both Foles and Vick get traded

Dixon runs the team till Manuel can come in and take over

I could see this happening. Foles to Ny. Vick to someone in need.

Manuel will need a year with the clipboard to do it right Chip knows this other teams know this. So A team that still doesnt feel its starter is on the roster could go vick. ESP another wc offense now that he has the experience.

Chip is a good salesman expounding on the greatness of Foles and Vick.

My latest look at the draft -- Eagles trad down few spots for either STar, Johnson, or Floyd im thinking but Floyd or STar is the target in the first round so dont see them moving down to much.

Then i see Manuel as a lock in the second round their pick --

Then I see them trading a 3rd pick and something else to get back in the second round for the big kid Jenkins out of Georgia - the best nose tackle in this draft --

That would be a freaking great draft if they did nothing else And its possible

D line solidified for years - franchise qb

Comment

i think manuel holding a clipboard behind vick is more likely. dixon is kelly's pederson. brought in because he knows the system. never expected to start. i'd much rather have vick to show manuel the ropes for a year than dixon. could really see manuel being like kaepernick here in a few ways. drafted in the second round, sitting for about a year, then coming in after an injury. could also see vick being successful in kelly's system, but manuel taking over after a year due to higher potential and the stock that the team has in him after a vick injury.

Comment

Working...
                      X