Man, this is painful to watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, this is painful to watch

Dustin Johnson is blowing the fuck out of what was a lead in the Masters on the back nine.

He just took two scoops to get out of a bunker on 18.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

On the other hand ... Freddie is a good story so far.

Comment

I'm about 80 miles from Augusta...

itis windy as hell here today...I can only imagine what it may be like there. Low round today is 69

Comment

Just watched Couples' interview online.

When you see a guy give an interesting and likable interview it makes me dislike Tiger Woods, and his say-nothing often testy and arrogant interviews, even more.

Comment

There's nothing not to like about Couples...

especially his swing which has been solid forever. Eldrick's smugness pisses me off as well.

Comment

He doesn't say anything either.

His interviews are generally boring as fuck.

On Couples ... smartest thing I can do (and probably is a good idea for all hackers) before I play golf, is watch Couples or Els (or the LPGA).

Swinging too fast is an ongoing issue for me.
            Last edited by slag; 04-12-2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Eldrick lurking and hasn't gotten

to the back side yet.

Comment

If that 5 hr energy jackass wins it

I'll be super pissed. But I know he will ultimately run out of energy and choke the chicken
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Come on ... how great would it be if the guy with the hat from the outing goodie bag won that shit.

He's standing next to whoever took the Hootster's place, getting the jacket with that fucker on?

Bwah!
                  Last edited by slag; 04-12-2013, 06:42 PM. Reason: Hootie retired

Comment

The 14 year old is going to miss the cut because he was assesed a slow play penalty stroke on the 17th hole -- the first assesed on the PGA tour in 18 years. Even Crenshaw, playing in his group, said with the wind blowing and a putt that difficult, anyone would have taken the time the kid did to line up his putt. That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      The 14 year old is going to miss the cut because he was assesed a slow play penalty stroke on the 17th hole -- the first assesed on the PGA tour in 18 years. Even Crenshaw, playing in his group, said with the wind blowing and a putt that difficult, anyone would have taken the time the kid did to line up his putt. That sucks.
                      Crossing the powers that be of golf during the exhalted Master's Tournament is not a trifling affair.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

That's some fucked up nickel and dime shit even for them.

Comment

Posted it above ... but the kid makes it ... Jason Day just missed his birdie putt on 18 at -6.

Comment

funny I had almost the opposite problem

My backswing was too slow. It was the biggest change the pro did when I took a lesson last year and it made a world of difference.
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

When I start spraying shit into the woods (with my driver particularly) ... the guy I play with the most says: "slow the fuck down".
                              Last edited by slag; 04-13-2013, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X