Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No maybe Vick to Jets Foles to buffalo

Yeah im feeling that more.

Vick knows the wc offense = Sanchez will be lost I bet Garcia having fun teaching mr glamor boy this offense lmao . Vick would sell jerseys and seats --- have to think Vick making 7 million a year is worth more that old fuck Carson Palmer making 10 million a year.

Foles would be a great fit in Buffalo.

So you are saying buffalo would have Kolb and foles lol. Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
      Vick would sell jerseys and seats.
      ...in the parking lot.

Comment

Hahaha good shit. Can't see anyone getting excited for a 32 year old injury-prone turnover machine...

Comment

Originally posted by vickabbulous View Post
          So you are saying buffalo would have Kolb and foles lol. Okay.

Well Kolb is getting paid back up money. Yeah I could see Foles being brought in in a trade and given the opportunity to be the starter. Again he would fit that offense.

Ok maybe they draft the kid from Cuse in the second round. That would work also. I think Foles behind the shit line last season had to have impressed some scouts.

Comment

Neither will happen

The Jets aren't going to pay Mark Sanchez $8 million to sit on the bench. The Jets have $8 million available and i'm sure they plan on using it on their draft picks not Mike Vick. Vick would have to play for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
              The Jets aren't going to pay Mark Sanchez $8 million to sit on the bench. The Jets have $8 million available and i'm sure they plan on using it on their draft picks not Mike Vick. Vick would have to play for free.
              I think they will pay Sanchez all that money to sit on the bench but they are not going to bring in another QB at more than $4 mill per. So that means a rookie starts for the Jets next season.
              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                I think they will pay Sanchez all that money to sit on the bench but they are not going to bring in another QB at more than $4 mill per. So that means a rookie starts for the Jets next season.
                Ah maybe right Foles is the logical choice then -- cap hit for next 3 yrs on his contract is less than 750 thousand or less per year.

Ok Foles to Jets - Vick to somewhere else I HOPE

Comment

Why would the Jets want Foles?

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                    Why would the Jets want Foles?
                    Marty is the Jets OC
                    Knows the WC
                    Better than Sanchez

Comment

The Jets are in a tough position. The contract they gave him was crazy he's awfu. Some team may be in exactly the same position with Geno Smith 6 years from now. l hope its not the Eagles.

Comment

This is the contradiction that made people think you were retarded with McNabb.

Why would players that aren't worth much (to what is now one of the worst teams in the league) merit high picks/starting jobs on others?
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                          This is the contradiction that made people think you were retarded with McNabb.

Why would players that aren't worth much (to what is now one of the worst teams in the league) merit high picks/starting jobs on others?
                          I think some people are overvaluing Foles the same way they did Kolbler.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                            I think some people are overvaluing Foles the same way they did Kolbler.
                            Some?

Kolb is like the Kwame Brown of the NFL... or rather the Tim Couch Sequel, only if Tim Couch could inexplicably keep getting QB jobs after getting cut from the Browns.

Comment

Nice analogy. Comparing two number one overall picks to kevin kolb? Stop posting.

Comment

Working...
                              X