Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to a Philly Union MLS game this weekend with my sister.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to a Philly Union MLS game this weekend with my sister.

It was actually a pretty good time to be honest. Not a soccer fan by any stretch but the stadium is really nice and for 2 hours on a saturday it was a pretty good time.

Didn't hurt that it was a great day to be outside.

Going to the game you actually get to see more that goes on between the players on the field...it's pretty entertaining.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

It's a great place to watch a game.

Went there with my daughter to a game last season and the place really rocks with the drums and chanting and singing. Pretty easy to get to as well.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

yeah, it's about 10 to 15 minutes away from where i am living in aston. pennell road to 95 and then pretty much right at the stadium.

my sister and brother-in-law have tickets right next to the "sons of ben" end of the stadium. they were also an entertaining part of the game.

i'm probably going to go back with my girlfriend and some friends of mine. really nice stadium though...very clean and actually great view of the bridge in the background. a ship went past as well in the delaware that was also pretty cool.

all in all...highly recommended to just have a nice day.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
      X