X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
    Did he fucking really?

"News" stations need to be shut down all together
    He didn't. It was a discussion of the state holiday, Patriot's Day, which coincides with the marathon, the Red Sox and a day off for people in Massachusetts.

It's being needlessly blown up in an politicized outrage over politicizing.
    Last edited by TerpEagle; 04-15-2013, 05:23 PM.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Typical but I stand by my post they need to eliminate all news organizations

Comment

Typical but I stand by my post they need to eliminate all news organizations
        That's a pretty moronic stance.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

AP says cellphone service in Boston has been shut off in order to prevent remote detonation of bombs. Sometimes it's good to have a land line.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/offic...ut-down-boston

Update: Now the AP is walking back that report
          http://bigstory.ap.org/article/offic...ut-down-boston
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Here we go... love this bored sometimes. I'll just say, thoughts go out to the families in Boston.

and an edit to add igitis, sorry IE
            Last edited by D Leff; 04-15-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

doesn't change the fact that Blitzer is a moron extraordinaire

The implication was obvious
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                Here we go... love this bored sometimes. I'll just say, thoughts go out to the families in Boston.

and an edit to add igitis, sorry IE
                Anything you can politicize, I can politicize better. I can politicize anything better than you.

No you can't.-- Yes I can.
                No you can't.-- Yes I can.
                No you can't -- Yes I can, Yes I can.
                --------

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  The implication was obvious
                  It's obvious if you want it to be obvious - but otherwise it's a weak connection when Patriot's day had nothing to do with the Tea Party. It's a state holiday.

Just because people want to politicize the "liberal media" in the vein of "outrage over politicizing" doesn't make it true.

And what's funny is that you are the one that wanted to bring it up and politicize the discussion with specific examples of people being morons. If I wanted to I could search the internet and find blame for the event laid on everyone and everything including Jesus, Obama, liberals, conservatives, Muslims, North Koreans, Iranians, etc. But you decided to do it first I guess.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

not a true day off

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                    He didn't. It was a discussion of the state holiday, Patriot's Day, which coincides with the marathon, the Red Sox and a day off for people in Massachusetts.

It's being needlessly blown up in an politicized outrage over politicizing.
                    I always had to work when i lived up there...

TRUTH IN REPORTING!
                    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 04-15-2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

How so? Then force them to tell the truth, they can blatantly lie, which they do daily!

Somehow bullshit laws have allowed them to spew whatever lies they want, it's insane

Comment

nope

How so? Then force them to tell the truth, they can blatantly lie, which they do daily!

Somehow bullshit laws have allowed them to spew whatever lies they want, it's insane
                        that's a moronic stance.

If only, some form of central news agency could spread only the truth through a central process...hmm....

Comment

This is moronic

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2007/07/...-wins-in-court

Comment

sensationalism at its best. The way I read it, the FCC just doesn't have the authority. Regardless, another news station is the best check on the truthfulness of the former.

and it doesn't matter

it's either some wackjob right-winger, or communist, or anarchist, or fundamentalist terrorist (christian or muslim)...

first part is right, second part isn't super relevant...
                            Last edited by JuTMSY4; 04-15-2013, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                              sensationalism at its best. The way I read it, the FCC just doesn't have the authority. Regardless, another news station is the best check on the truthfulness of the former.

and it doesn't matter

it's either some wackjob right-winger, or communist, or anarchist, or fundamentalist terrorist (christian or muslim)...

first part is right, second part isn't super relevant...
                              Bottom line at this point nobody in the media knows dick about who was/is behind this. I keep thinking about that Richard Jewell case concerning the bombing at the Olympics in Atlanta. They had that guy all but convicted.
                              --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                                Bottom line at this point nobody in the media knows dick about who was/is behind this. I keep thinking about that Richard Jewell case concerning the bombing at the Olympics in Atlanta. They had that guy all but convicted.
                                How can we focus on any other aspect of this <insert event here> without blame assignment?
                                --
                                Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                                X