X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confy to CCPete and Maniac

Have at it :

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...otball-program
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Hijinks Harry
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      Worked out for Carroll.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Hightail Harrys

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Hightail Harrys
          And Maniac said he had no experience in "professional" football.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Forget about what will happen in the future with Chip and the Eagles. Just look at what has already happened. Is there really a mental midget here who actually believes. that he woke up one day and said ..I don't want to be the king of Oregon anymore. I think I'll try the pros. Maybe Philadelphia where they will start booing me after 2 games and want me out of town after 3 games.

We all knew why he had to bolt. There wasn't a bidding war. For him. Lurie and Howie were the perfect assholes.

Any fishermen here. I've been catching stripers behind the Museum right on the other side of the falls.

Comment

I knew you wouldn't let me down

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
              Forget about what will happen in the future with Chip and the Eagles. Just look at what has already happened. Is there really a mental midget here who actually believes. that he woke up one day and said ..I don't want to be the king of Oregon anymore. I think I'll try the pros. Maybe Philadelphia where they will start booing me after 2 games and want me out of town after 3 games.

We all knew why he had to bolt. There wasn't a bidding war. For him. Lurie and Howie were the perfect assholes.

Any fishermen here. I've been catching stripers behind the Museum right on the other side of the falls.
              nm
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

If it works for Chip the same way

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                Worked out for Carroll.
                I'm good.

Comment

It won't because it can't.

Comment

sounds like what they said about carroll

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                    It won't because it can't.
                    based on his run in New England.

Comment

Have we really reached the point where the only argument for Chip is .......Pete did it???

I told at the beginning why Chip took the job. Now we see it playing out. The difference is that Chip won't even unpack. Philly is a layover for him. This ownership was dumb enough to make it a very lucrative layover.

Comment

the only moderately interesting angles are if lurie knew and if not, did kelly lie to lurie. most likely they both claim it never came up in his interview.

other than that ... meh.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Did Chip meet with his Joe Banner at a Hooters in Augusta with a bag of cash and purchase the faux interest by the Browns in furtherance of his duping of the Eagles?

Comment

Congrats.....you are my go to guy when it comes to conspiracy theories. And I have a feeling we haven't heard the last of what went on at the Augusta Hooters.

Comment

Still waiting.

Comment

Working...
                              X