Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Today Expert Mock has Eagles trading back up into the first round for pick #29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Today Expert Mock has Eagles trading back up into the first round for pick #29

to take Geno Smith.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...isher/2086961/
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Geno will be long gone by then. EJ Manuel will probably be there at 29 and that will be a reach.

Comment

if they take him that low i'd be fine with it.

If it's done at 4 slot I will slit my wrists (yes, riccardo, I promise)

Comment

if chip wants manuel that bad then i have no problem with it.

if it's true that reid wanted russell wilson but didn't trade up for him...then i'm not going to fault the eagles for being agressive. if he stinks then it was a bad move...but for being aggressive..i'm not going to kill them for that.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I'm still a little concerned with Lotulelei. Something doesn't quite seem right. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Didn't you swear to sucker punch your spouse if the eagles drafted the fireman a few years back? Did that ever happen?

Comment

Good memory....Why, yes i did!

after one of my famous 'thunder jabs' she was as wobbly on her feet as you were at the Lions gayte!

Comment

Bwah. Nice.

Comment

Then she wiped off the blood, ala Bruce Lee

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  Good memory....Why, yes i did!

after one of my famous 'thunder jabs' she was as wobbly on her feet as you were at the Lions gayte!
                  and proceeded to get in that ass.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Two ideal trades IMO: Jet's trade Revis to Bucs for their 13 pick. We trade with Jets for either their 9th or 13th pick and/or we trade with San Francisco for their 31st and 35th pick. Tom Gamble could be instrumental in making a trade with the 49ers. As a SB contender, I could see SF wanting a quality player at the top. The Eagles could potentially acquire 3 picks from 31-40... plus the Eagles have their own 34th pick. (I even looked at a gay value chart).

The safest bet is to take Star Lotulelei, Lane Johnson, Eric Fisher or Dion Jordan.

Comment

Yeah, dont let Howie get cute and fuck things up. Take star and see whats left in the second.
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I think JaMarcus is down to NT weight now and he's looking to make a come back.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                        X