Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are they doing the gay draft in prime time again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are they doing the gay draft in prime time again?

at least this way I watch it with passing interest and no conflict with the Penn Relays.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

1st round thursday night
    2nd and 3rd friday night
    rest over the weekend.

i love the new format. can watch the top half of the draft at night and actually be a dad/parent, do shit i need to while it's on TV and follow it on my 'smart phone' with a 'draft tracker app' or 'something'.

Comment

Good God, the new format is the worse

Thursday night... its like each team gets an hour on the clock or some shit.

It's just all filler with Helmet Head and Maylock talking about bubble butts and short bursts

Comment

for guys like me (who actually take part in their kid's lives and therefore such as my weekends are jam packed) this new format is kick ass.

Now, for deadbeat mouthbreathers down in the florida panhandle who are glued to the TV all weekend while slamming 20oz cans of Natty Light & ignore the screams from their kids while they run from crocodiles: the old draft format was the balls!

Comment

Hahahaha!

Kids know how to zig-zag from an early age.

Comment

... and hauling goods to and from the Wade County landfill with the family this weekend shouldn't take precedence!

Comment

just like Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl.

Comment

Wake County. With a "K"

I do like to haul old kid crap over there in a covert/secret way. Old toys and clothes don't stand a chance. Been doing it 2 years and nobody has noticed one thing missing yet.

"Yo, I'm going to food lion for some groceries. Be back soon!"

Comment

Make sure to grab a six pack of Natural Light and a case of Sundrop!!

Or the other way around!

Comment

Working...
                  X