I hope it's not EJ Manuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope it's not EJ Manuel

I do not want this guy AT ALL. I was watching that Gruden QB show and he was ripping EJ about ball security. I could see where Kelly would love the athleticism, the size, and the arm, but this guy is another turnover machine just like Vick. He's definitely a read option guy, but he is going to get stripped at least 4 times a game. Pass.

Maybe he's not a moron like Vick and can be taught ball security? Not sure, maybe a possibility... and really I just used this as an opportunity to rip Vick.

Comment

i was on national football post.com the other day. their nfl draft 'expert' has Nassib as the #1 rated guy on his entire board!

HA!!

had an 8.6 grade, tops of anybody! I like him, a lot, but are you serious Clark?? higher ranking than Womack, the 2 tackles, Star L, etc?

Comment

nassib as the highest? wow...that's really, really a stretch right there.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...epartment.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            i was on national football post.com the other day. their nfl draft 'expert' has Nassib as the #1 rated guy on his entire board!

HA!!

had an 8.6 grade, tops of anybody! I like him, a lot, but are you serious Clark?? higher ranking than Womack, the 2 tackles, Star L, etc?

Hah, wow... And I really like Nassib's chances.

Comment

Working...
            X