CNN: A suspect has been identified in Boston Bombings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN: A suspect has been identified in Boston Bombings

Thanks to videos from Lord & Taylor and another place. Hopefully, they will get him in custody soon.

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
    Thanks to videos from Lord & Taylor and another place. Hopefully, they will get him in custody soon.
    Now the AP is saying arrest is "imminent". I was wondering when I first heard that report if they just had a photo of the suspect or if they had a name. If the AP report is true it must be the latter.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

nypost reporting an arrest was made...then again...it's the ny post.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        nypost reporting an arrest was made...then again...it's the ny post.
        Multiple news sources are confirming an arrest has been made

Comment

Perp Walk the MF'er. This news is worthless without photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
            Perp Walk the MF'er. This news is worthless without photos.
            CNN's John King said he is a "dark skinned male".

CBS' Bob Orr reported that sources say bomber was on phone when he dropped second backpack. Cell records led to ID.

So if Orr's report is true, who was the suspect talking to?
            --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              CNN's John King said he is a "dark skinned male".

CBS' Bob Orr reported that sources say bomber was on phone when he dropped second backpack. Cell records led to ID.

So if Orr's report is true, who was the suspect talking to?

he was probably detonating the bomb by cell phone.

Comment

This is not a criticism of anyone, but the lack of a perp for the last two days has allowed/forced the media to give great attention to the victims and those responsible for helping them instead of spending all their time and attention "getting inside the mind/motive and life story of the bad guy"

Comment

too early to say or speculate.

could have been a co-conspirator...a family member and he was saying goodbye...or even a possible normal conversation.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

For all the bashing of law enforcement in this country, you can't help but be impressed by how quickly they got this solved (if indeed they did). Within 1 day, they knew the type of explosive and within 48 hrs, they have an arrest.

It's a lot tougher to get away with crime in our new high-tech society.

Comment

Could have been a fake call to nobody just to make it look like he was on the phone as he "accidentally" left a package behind.

Comment

They need to get this right and ignore the media all racing for the first headline. Remember the bombing at the Atlanta Olympics. That poor guy had his life ruined.

Comment

good point

Many many heroes in Boston on Monday.
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Now CBS says suspect is a white male, wearing white baseball cap on backwards, a gray hoodie and a black jacket!

I'm sticking with my disinformation theory.
                            --------

Comment

It was Professor Plum in Library with the Pressure Cooker Bomb.

Comment

Working...
                              X